April 26 Piks

peter

I too, wish to add my congratulations too all last night, especially to Ben, picking 6 is truly outstanding, now if he lets us in on his secret. Good going Ben, let us know what you won!:agree2: :agree2: :agree2:

JoJo

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING BEN!!

BE CAREFUL DRIVING ON BLOOR ST. ?

BETTER YET TELL YOUR LIMO DRIVER TO BE CAREFUL INSTEAD.

:wavey: :agree2: ;)

Ben

Bonjour les Amis,

Many Thanks for all, (specialement mon ami Dennis).
An other 5/6 (1x), 4/6 (2x), 3/6 (8x), Using gh system 3/4 , 31 games....But if using lottogenuis, 6/4 , 55 games, in line 28 there is 6/6....(BAD LUCK)...I think, using any system for this drawing
it s easy to get at least 1x 5/6, and many 4/6 & 3/6.

How, my numbers are chosen?

* all cold numbers (more than 12 skips)
* some adjacent numbers
*and some from chart 4 and 4A (DRAWINGS SINCE HIT CHART) of GH program.

my friends, u are all nice people, I hope for u the best of luck, and my prayer for TORONTO citizen, especially people suffering from S.R.A.S, and their family.

$ 1901.00

Ben,

So you won $1901.00 very nice indeed....Keep it up..
Few months back u won around $2800.00 !!!
Next time I say it WILL be $67,000.00 how about that ?

Ben

Re: $ 1901.00

ComboManiac said:
Ben,

So you won $1901.00 very nice indeed....Keep it up..
Few months back u won around $2800.00 !!!
Next time I say it WILL be $67,000.00 how about that ?

Mille Thanks my friend Combo,
Hope for u too 6/6, or 7/7. soon, before 60 years of age......

Ben said:
Bonjour les Amis,

Many Thanks for all, (specialement mon ami Dennis).
An other 5/6 (1x), 4/6 (2x), 3/6 (8x), Using gh system 3/4 , 31 games....But if using lottogenuis, 6/4 , 55 games, in line 28 there is 6/6....(BAD LUCK)...I think, using any system for this drawing
it s easy to get at least 1x 5/6, and many 4/6 & 3/6.

How, my numbers are chosen?

* all cold numbers (more than 12 skips)
* some adjacent numbers
*and some from chart 4 and 4A (DRAWINGS SINCE HIT CHART) of GH program.

my friends, u are all nice people, I hope for u the best of luck, and my prayer for TORONTO citizen, especially people suffering from S.R.A.S, and their family.
Seulement la malchance t'empêche d'être millionnaire mon ami,
Mais comme toute bonne chose celà viendra! J'en suis certain!
C'est impossible de frapper à la porte comme celà à plusieurs reprises et de ne pas remporter le gros lot à un moment donné!:agree2: Tu y arriveras!
Nice hit Ben! ...Peter Ben is indeed a classy guy....Couldn't find a better one! What's strikes me in your post is that lottogenius wheel that you talk about...I'm going to look at them a little further ....NmbrsDudes told us about it a few times...Judging by what you are saying now...I guess he was right about it...Please Ben stick around because I do think that the next one is going to be it....Best of luck to you too...this is just what is missing here because technically you have all the rest!
:agree2:

Ben

peter said:
Ben, you sound like a real class guy, top notch!:agree2:

Thanks Peter,
I read already many of your 349 post, and it s great.
i like your slogan <<I have the winning numbers, there just not drawn yet >>.....hope for this draw coming very soon.

peter

Odd/even for WED. most likely to be3 even numbers, however draws ending in one have had 1 even number 13 times.
draws ending in one.
0 even=0
1 even=13
2 even=34
3 even=61
4 even=51
5 even=33
6 even=8
7 even=1
Opps, this post should have been under April 30 discussion.

Ben

Dennis Bassboss said:
Seulement la malchance t'empêche d'être millionnaire mon ami,
Mais comme toute bonne chose celà viendra! J'en suis certain!
C'est impossible de frapper à la porte comme celà à plusieurs reprises et de ne pas remporter le gros lot à un moment donné!:agree2: Tu y arriveras!

Merci Dennis,
Une chose, qui est sure, va arriver bientot, c'est que tu vas etre récompenser bientot pour toute ton aide à plusieurs d'entre nous dans cette rubrique....des millions de merci qui vont etre convertis en millions de $$$, et crois moi, tu vas l'avoir

Lottogenuis, i try it many times....c'est un petit trésor vraiment..

your post is that lottogenius wheel that you talk about...I'm going to look at them a little further ....NmbrsDudes told us about it a few times...Judging by what you are saying now...I guess he was right about it...Please Ben stick around because I do think that the next one is going to be it....Best of luck to you too...this is just what is missing here because technically you have all the rest!
:agree2:

Beaker

WOW!!

I would like to add my congratulations to Ben - second big hit and 6 numbers hit :eek: :eek:

Ben, it's good to see you post - thought we lost you - keep it up and congratulations again :agree2: :agree2:

Congratulations to Ben

you shoud use 6/4, you have a chance hit jackpot.

I wonder which wheel is best.
I use Lottery Director.

thornc

Parabens Ben,
Espero que a deusa da sorte volte a sorrir para ti.
(Congratulations Ben, hope that the goddess of luck smyles at you again!)

Is there any possibility that you post that wheel that you used in the Lotto Wheels forum?!

Godload

I have another question. When you say adjacent numbers I looked up adjacent numbers and they are numbers one off another but adjacent relative to what. How do you pick adjacent numbers based on what.

Ben

Godload said:
I have another question. When you say adjacent numbers I looked up adjacent numbers and they are numbers one off another but adjacent relative to what. How do you pick adjacent numbers based on what.

Adjacent numbers from:

03-17-20-30-32-35-(06) last draw

are: for next draw

02-04-16-18-19-21-29-31-33-34-36-05-07.

Ben

thornc said:
Parabens Ben,
Espero que a deusa da sorte volte a sorrir para ti.
(Congratulations Ben, hope that the goddess of luck smyles at you again!)

Is there any possibility that you post that wheel that you used in the Lotto Wheels forum?!

No problem I will post that.

Sidebar