April 26 Piks

Ben said:
03-05-11-13-17-19-20-22-23
25-30-32-33-35-36-41-44-47

Good luck
YOU did it again Ben 6 out of 18 tonite! This is your second time doing it!
Tu l'as fait encore mon Ben ...Lâche pas la patate! As-tu le Jackpot???????????????
:agree2: :agree2: :clown: :agree:

Don't want to forget anyone else here so congratulations to everyone on board if you won something tonite ..But I stumbled on Ben's post and I couldn't help it!WOWWWWW talking about snipers!! :agree2:

BENNIE & JETS AGAIN

Hey Bennie

I was thinkin about you cause I didn't see u post for a long time..And I said what happened to him ? Maybe he won something. Well Tonight could be the one.....

Mon Ami, I hope you got the 6 right :agree:
If not then at least 5/6 twice or more...

Excellent job...They say the 3rd time is deadly..:agree2:

Florie

Why Ben out of the blue you hit us with your 6/18? Your 5 should have been a 6 and that just completes it.

A big WOW!

:cool: Besides being a terrific analizer in trendind and announcers...Ben must be a positional player...For many,many draws I noticed his way of carefully covering each area...I'm I right Ben? Time to take the $$$$$$$:cow:$$$$$$$$ in Ben's green pastures.... :agree2:

Brad

'Congrats' Ben just don't cut it let's hope you cash in big ... no make that Mega this time ! :agree:

rajeev28

Congrats

I am pretty new here, but by readin' here,. I am must congratulate BEN here.

I always thought luck was the only ingredient required, but after seeing stuff here, I guess technique and number chossing works.

I am a firm believer in numerology and love software play, can the patrons here guide me to the some steps in playing the lotto software. I did play somehow in the lottopro Trail version, but I am too confused about the way to pick numbers up. 5/7, 4/6, 6/7, 6/6 etc . I dont get it, could someone here guide me, may be I can be the next Ben(Lucky).[ya right]
Thanx

gsobier

Same from me Ben, just AWESOME:agree2::agree:! Hope you raked in the $$$$$$:clap:!

I had the following tiny hits myself with these for $10 each...
4 10 17 22 32 35
8 17 29 30 35 46
17 21 22 30 35 38
10 17 22 32 35 38
4 17 25 26 30 35
8 30 32 35 43 45
1 4 10 17 32 35

Regards,
George:)

Maggie

Congratulations, Ben, awesome!! Hope you cashed in at least 5/6 or even 6/6. The :cow: is definitely yours if you did. :agree2: :clap:

mon

VERY WELL DONE BEN HOPE YOU WERE ABLE TO PUT ALL THAT ON ONE TKT IT WOULD REALLY BE NICE TO SEE!!!!

:beer: :thumb:

Sidebar