April 19 Discussion

peter

Maggie said:
Leaving in about 3 hrs. myself, Beaker, now I don't wanna see ya speeding down that hwy. :)

Pickled herring, Peter? Now, that takes me back a few years. Only thing I liked were the onions.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
The reference Maggie regarding pickled herring, is that both Beaker and I seem to enjoy this treat, and we have made mention of this before, others have commented there dislike for herring.
Stick around on this board long enough, you get to know peoples likes, and dislikes.
Dennis for example enjoys the sausages from the vendor, down on Bloor St. :agree:

peter said:
The reference Maggie regarding pickled herring, is that both Beaker and I seem to enjoy this treat, and we have made mention of this before, others have commented there dislike for herring.
Stick around on this board long enough, you get to know peoples likes, and dislikes.
Dennis for example enjoys the sausages from the vendor, down on Bloor St. :agree:
I just love these sausages.....We don't have them around here foolish municipal laws....There just soooooooooo tasty! Spicy ! HUmmmmm! I love it! :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I just love these sausages.....We don't have them around here foolish municipal laws....There just soooooooooo tasty! Spicy ! HUmmmmm! I love it! :agree: :agree2:

moose sausages and rabbit sausages are the best....
and caplin on the bbq are hmmmmm..

Sheba....

Beaker

Sheba said:
moose sausages and rabbit sausages are the best....
and caplin on the bbq are hmmmmm..

Sheba....
Not sure you will find many moose and rabbit sausages on Bloor St Sheba :lol:

But you are right moose meat is good :agree2:

Brad

Ontarians may know them as smelts, don't know if Alberta gets a run of these sm fish, maybe in the north ... aka capelan, capelin

Last edited:

peter

Okay, smelts I know about, can't say that we fish for them here, but the're always availible at the grocery store, a little bit bigger than sardines, which are best bought in a can. I envey the folks in far eastern Canada....... Fresh lobster, shrimp, scallops, etc,
and not at the inflated prices we would pay out west.
Hey Sheba, how about I trade you a barrel 0f oil for a dozen lobster.;)

Florie

Brad said:
Ontarians may know them as smelts, don't know if Alberta gets a run of these sm fish, maybe in the north ... aka capelan, capelin

Thanks for the info. I do buy the frozen "smelts". Have them battered and fried.

Lin Shen

Canadian LOTTO6/49 Trends

Canadian LOTTO6/49 Trends

Ball1 Ball2 Ball3 Ball4 Ball5 Ball6 Bonus Ball
April16 draw 8 18 21 26 42 48 31
April19 trends up/hold/down down/hold up/hold up up/hold up up/down
Maximum Range 1 to 15 13 to 18 21 to 33 28 to 41 42 to 47 49 1 to 44

www.locolor.com

Randal

I bet you guys are wondering "Where's Randal's post where he bets one of his nuts on the lotto?"
Well I'm not gonna, not after I lost a nut yesterday on Super7!
:\
Randal said:
I'm betting my left nut on number 4 or 13!

Now if Bassboss, Beaker and Pete could agree on either of those two numbers we'd have one to play on EVERY TICKET! :D

Note: I'm pulling these numbers out of my arse.. I'm bored. haha
No 4 or 13.. bye bye left nut...
BAH SCREW IT, I'M NOT CUTTING IT OFF FOR ANYONE/LOTTO!

Also the next two 649 draws better get carried over! :mad:

Sheba

Lets start a new post for the lottery cause this one is well about everything from nuts to fish:lol

I will do that now!

Sheba__:dog: ®™

Sidebar