April 19 Discussion

Sheba

Member
WE HAD THE NUMBERS FROM ALL GROUPS LAST TIME..
I EXPECT HIGH ONES TO SHOW UP THIS DRAW!



Sheba__:dog: ®™
 
WELL I MANAGED TO HIT 6 @ $10.00 ...LAST DRAW!!! I'M STILL GOING TO USE THESE THREE AS MY BASE #'S...

8..31..40.. :rolleyes: :look: ..THAT # 8 & # 40 HAVE TO COME TOGETHER SOON!!!

I LIKE THE LOOKS OF 12..&..13.. FOR THIS DRAW [REVERSE THEORY.] :idea:
 
luckystrike said:
WELL I MANAGED TO HIT 6 @ $10.00 ...LAST DRAW!!! I'M STILL GOING TO USE THESE THREE AS MY BASE #'S...

8..31..40.. :rolleyes: :look: ..THAT # 8 & # 40 HAVE TO COME TOGETHER SOON!!!

I LIKE THE LOOKS OF 12..&..13.. FOR THIS DRAW [REVERSE THEORY.] :idea:
From now on into the next 5 draws any number from the dancing set are real good candidates... :agree: :agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
40 will come in the next DN :kaioken: numbers....And don't loose sight of the 28.... :eek2: :eek3:
Agree :agree: with this :agree2:

Also must agree :agree: that many from the Dancing set are in-play :dance1:

Now, we have seen the 21 a few times now and that 11-12 is still open. I had good hits for that 12 last time but they are through the roof for this one :eek: :eek:

12 :dance1:

For sure something from 10-30-40 - all LD 0
 
Beaker said:
Agree :agree: with this :agree2:

Also must agree :agree: that many from the Dancing set are in-play :dance1:

Now, we have seen the 21 a few times now and that 11-12 is still open. I had good hits for that 12 last time but they are through the roof for this one :eek: :eek:

12 :dance1:

For sure something from 10-30-40 - all LD 0
Couldn't agree more on this Beaker the other open that I see having some hits is that 27-28 pair...and I do think that my two hints from the last draw are in play more than ever... :agree:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Another clue is that last time 40-45 hit was draw 1998.... :agree: :agree2:
40 is in - no question. I looked at that 45 last time because I was thinking of playing my winning combo 18-21-36-45.

Seeing some high draws here - you may have been 1 draw early with your last picks - but I think we will see a few low ones - something from 4-5-7 or 4-7-9 or 3-4-7 :notme:

The other one is 19 :eek:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Our repeater is within these 4 numbers....08-18-26-31 :agree: :agree2:
Your 5-31 has hit 2x in 8 draws - that 5 is out of this world and the 31 is heating up also - could be another confimration for the :dance1: :lol:
 
These are bonus included...
Last 10 draws
Numbers--total from these groups
01 to 07 = 14 numbers
43 to 49 = 13 numbers
29 to 35 = 12 numbers
15 to 21 = 11 numbers
36 to 42 = 8 numbers
22 to 28 = 7 numbers
08 to 14 = 5 numbers

The next draw could very much start in the teens.... In the last 10 draws the lowest number that came up in first position is the 08 ....All the others were lower...A high one
is due up...
:agree: :agree2: :eek2: :eek3:
 
LDs in the last 10 draws bonus included...
LDs-total
5 = 12
7 = 11
8 = 9
6 = 8
1 = 7
0 = 6
4 = 6
9 = 5
2 = 3
3 = 3
As you can see LDs of 05 is very hot...45 should take another plundge...I suspect that LDs of 02 or 03 will increase their showing...
:agree: :agree2:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
LDs in the last 10 draws bonus included...
LDs-total
5 = 12
7 = 11
8 = 9
6 = 8
1 = 7
0 = 6
4 = 6
9 = 5
2 = 3
3 = 3
As you can see LDs of 05 is very hot...45 should take another plundge...I suspect that LDs of 02 or 03 will increase their showing...
:agree: :agree2:
Speaking about LD 2 and 3 something 2-3-4-8 could be part of this story :eek:

We'll see at least 1 low one :agree: - it won't start high :no:
 

Beaker

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker I have been following this set for years now...When it is hot watch out...It might become really...really...really funny... :clown: :agree2:
I think it is circling waiting to strike :agree: As you say we are seeing some of our good numbers start to hit - that 5 is insane, with 31, 18, 8, 21 all good :dance1: :lol:

My big hit way back when was with 18-21-27-36-45 :agree: I'm going to look closely at that 36-45. Don't forget, I know you haven't ;) , something from 32-33-34-35 will drop like ripe fruit - which one??? :confused:
 
Beaker said:
I think it is circling waiting to strike :agree: As you say we are seeing some of our good numbers start to hit - that 5 is insane, with 31, 18, 8, 21 all good :dance1: :lol:

My big hit way back when was with 18-21-27-36-45 :agree: I'm going to look closely at that 36-45. Don't forget, I know you haven't ;) , something from 32-33-34-35 will drop like ripe fruit - which one??? :confused:
I have look at it Beaker...I never miss any open pair....but I don't think that the next consecutive will come from these..... one or two others consecutives should strike first... But if the 28-40-45 comes up expect the 35 or/and the 33...Again the draws 1630 and 1128 should give us a clue here... :agree: :agree2:
 
Top