A troubled world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGGER THAN THAT BRAD

Something big happened back then SO something SIMILAR will happen too at 2022....
As for Big Brother, I believe he's everywhere specially email and web-browsing..
I don't know who George Orwell is ? is he the one that predicted big brother stuff ?

Brad

He wrote the classic book '1948' ... phrase 'Big Brother is watching you', is from that book, movie came later (classic too), you can get it on video ...

Did I get the right year?

RIGHT ON BRADO

Yes Brad the year is 100% right..Only thing u need to figure out is what happened that year...It was something significant to SOME .

The equation of this discovery is 19 x 76 = 1444
When I checked the work of that guy who discovered it back in the 90's, I found it very chilling and amazing...Cause you just can't believe anything said to you....

Note that # 19 is involved heavily in this equation..
Also # 19 was used to predict what happened in 1948 and 1967 !!! Does that ring a bell to you Brad ?

Brad

Well, as you say events differ in significance to diff ppl ... one thing that comes to mind could be found in the Jerusalem Archives ... politics and religion, don't think I want to go there today...

YOU ARE CLOSE TO THE JACKPOT

Yeahhhhhh Brad,

You are there and u really don't to dig deep cause it's there.
Note the difference between 1967 and 1948 is 19 years !!!

Snowy

Well all i can say that here in the uk we lived with bombs for 30yrs+ from the IRA and i also lived in france for 3yrs and 'ETA' blew my car to bit's so dont be to shocked at a bit of war in the middle east, i saw to young boys get cut down by an IRA bomb in broad daylight while out shopping, my local railway station was bombed and the whole of the city cntre of manchester was blown to bits and had to be rebuilt, whick cost around 4billion, its time to wake up to the world.

Snowy said:
Well all i can say that here in the uk we lived with bombs for 30yrs+ from the IRA and i also lived in france for 3yrs and 'ETA' blew my car to bit's so dont be to shocked at a bit of war in the middle east, i saw to young boys get cut down by an IRA bomb in broad daylight while out shopping, my local railway station was bombed and the whole of the city cntre of manchester was blown to bits and had to be rebuilt, whick cost around 4billion, its time to wake up to the world.
And you are good in maths????? :confused:

WHAT YOU WON'T HEAR IN MEDIA

The ugly pics beginning to show on aljazeera network unlike the pathetic cnn....Kids like 7 y.o. heads splattered etc etc...
btw they found israeli missiles in iraq ( used by americans )..that's all the war is about : securing israel and making sure to send iraq to the stone ages deeper and deeper.

Dennis,

I salute your people in Quebec for their stands in this war :agree:

More to come....
Watch cbcnewsworld if u want somehow neutral coverage and aljazeera.

POW american's on tv, I hope iraqis treat them well....

Randal

Okay everybody...

a) ComboManiac is crazy, jobless and suffers from extreme psychosis....

b) as for Quebec... Well they suck! Bunch of fence sitters.

c) Randal is crazy, jobless and suffers from extreme psychosis (WE CAN SPOT OUR OWN KIND).

JOBLESS

Randal you must be drunk ..
Is the Aspers ruling you very well in Winnipeg ? They must be...
People in Quebec are way better than your likes.....

Randal

To say the least I'm embarassed to be a French Canadian.

Now lets face it, all of Quebec isn't anti-war in Iraq so I won't critisize them there. But my voice be heard is this:

George Bush may be a fool but he's right about getting rid of Saddam. The reasons and timing for this attack on Iraq are bad but it had to be done anyway. The greater portion of Iraq doesn't support or even like Saddam Hussein. Miscreant is in the dictionary to sum up people like Hussein in one word and I believe with Saddam out of the way everyone in this world is better off.

Now as for Quebec, it's my belief that a large portion of their French population figures Canada owes them something since they "were here first." I don't know what they want but when I'm in elementary listening to everyone in my class critisize French people because they're ignorant and selfish well you begin to feel embarassed. Lets face it, a large portion of Canada hates Quebec just because of that large portion of the population that thinks it's okay to divide a country. What's their deal?

No Jew has ever tried to break up Canada.. It seems people hate Jews because they're rich, that's probably your biggest issue with Jews ComboManiac. You're jobless and envyous of people like Izzy Asper. But that's ok, we're all guilty of wanting something we can never have. Hence our dellusional fantasies of winning the lottery.

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

As for Bush, no need to describe him anymore since some politicians here did that :D It's nobody's business to decide who should stay in power or not....If the Iraqis don't like him, then they should get rid of him.

As for Jews, I have no issues with them for being rich !!! Only time will tell and like it was revealed, 2022 is Moment Of Truth for all Parties involved !!!

As For Lotto, ya so what if we don't win...No big deal...Being Rich is in the Soul not financially...

Randal

What's this 2022 you keep talking about? I'm interested with my curiousity, just not enough to make any effort to figure out wtf you're talking about.

ox

A POLITE CORRECTION

Brad said:
He wrote the classic book '1948' ... phrase 'Big Brother is watching you', is from that book, movie came later (classic too), you can get it on video ...

Did I get the right year?

THE YEAR WAS "1984":) :)

AND IF I'M CORRECT ,IF YOU GO AGAINST
BIG BROTHERS LAW THEY SEND YOU TO
A CERTAIN ROOM.....

ROOM=101 :eek:

Last edited:

Brad

Absolutely right about the year ox ... must be having a bad case of dyslexia :eek: . (But didn't he write the book in 1948 ? ... feeble effort to save face here ;) )

Last edited:
A human being is a human being!!!

As an Atikamek indian native living amongs French Canadians but also among English Canadians...I can say this, in both groups you will find very nice and good people and in both groups you will find bad and ignorant people....
But when I see some general ideas and judgements on any ethnic groups based on race or ideas...I know that the person or persons making the statements belong to the category of ignorant people..Pure and simple!!

Re: A POLITE CORRECTION

ox said:
THE YEAR WAS "1984":) :)

AND IF I'M CORRECT ,IF YOU GO AGAINST
BIG BROTHERS LAW THEY SEND YOU TO
A CERTAIN ROOM.....

ROOM=101 :eek:
Furthermore ...The province of Québec is where minorities are the best treated in all Canada or even in the entire world...If only the other provinces could follow that footstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidebar