A lovely thread!

I would like to thank everybody here that helps and participate draw after draw in discussions to find some numbers...
A big thank you to all of you! You are helping me and others I'm sure! Keep up the good work...We have a core of very good players ...Beaker,Brad,Peter,Nick,Maggie,Irvin,tornc,Mon,Sheba,Gsobier,Luckystrike, and many many more ...
I have learned from your contributions still learning and I love you all!
I think that a major hit on this board by someone from our group is closer than ever!
:agree: :agree2:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I would like to thank everybody here that helps and participate draw after draw in discussions to find some numbers...
A big thank you to all of you! You are helping me and others I'm sure! Keep up the good work...We have a core of very good players ...Beaker,Brad,Peter,Nick,Maggie,Irvin,tornc,Mon,Sheba,Gsobier,Luckystrike, and many many more ...
I have learned from your contributions still learning and I love you all!
I think that a major hit on this board by someone from our group is closer than ever!
:agree: :agree2:
Dennis, I respect you , but you are so full of S--T.:lol: :lol: And I say that , with the most respect, because you are the most respectful player here!
next to me of course!, I even respect lurkers, pee-tur, included... even though he's an assho..le :lol:

Last edited:
Did I forget NmbrsDude up there....??
NO I did not put his name there intentionnally...anyway he never discuss anything others then long lasting negatives critics againsts the best player of this board...
I have no respect for someone that doesn't respect others...or even worse is own promess or words...

Originally posted by NmbrsDude in his last prior attack on my person
I'm all for it!!

Last edited:

thornc

Thanks Dennis,

I goes the other way around too!

I think that if we all give something, in the end all of us will have a lot!

BTW and OT, I haven't been posting numbers or stats because I've really been too busy, things are starting to heat up here at my new job!! I tryed a simple prediction for last wednesday Rome draw and it was an half victory, so I haven't lost the touch yet!!! (either LD3 and LD4 , should have had 2 numbers, instead we had both of them with one number!!)

Sidebar