6/49 prediction method

cdrake

Responding to your question, yes I always enable the macro as that's the same question I get when using Lottostatistcs.xls
I think the main problem is I don't have the compatibility patch for allowing my older version of excel to be able to read the new .xlms files. Funny my excel for mac 2011 wasn't able to run that program. I paid enough for it. Thanks again. Hopefully I can return the favor if I ever get it to run. I mainly play 649, max, and the daily grande.

bloubul

cdrake

I wish I could have helped you.
But you can help me with LottoStatistics and LottoSelector, how do you go about with it, what settings are you using and what is your success rate with it. All I'm looking for is only 3 nrs consistently.

BlouBul :cool:

cdrake

Thanks for getting back to me Bloubul. Is it still possible to download the xls version of that program? With lottostatistics I really pay attention to the most recent 5 draws and concentrate on the skips. I've had good luck with freeplays which helps to offset my expenditures. Ending number leapfrogs helps in filtering some numbers out.

bloubul

cdrake

Here is the link for the xls file.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sgg34s6klpn371w/Predict_Lotto_649_Winning_Numbers_-_Excel_Lottery_Software.xls

Please upload for me a few examples from your LottoStatistics so that I can follow you correctly. Just register at Mediafire it's a free service, and post the link for me.

BlouBul :cool:

Sidebar