6/49 Picks For April 13/02

You are right ...I might go with a full wheel soon ...the next time I will have a good feeling about a draw....The wheel cost 30$ so it is a good return and if I miss...I don't loose as much as with the full wheel...one way to do it would be to get rid of another number and play the 9 numbers full wheel for at least 7 to 8 draws....Hum...I'll think about it!:agree2:

Re: That's a great Return Dennis :)

ComboManiac said:
<SNIP>
PS I think now you can go for Super 7 with nothing to lose :lol:
ComboMan

I'm already working on it...this week I'll post the best triple announcers list for that lottery and perhaps the double announcers list as well!
We will hit that thing Combo! We will!:agree2:

Full Wheel 9 is good too :)

Dennis,

Full Wheel 9 has always been a temptation for me so I will play it whenever there is money for it.

You can go Combo 10 50% that's 105 lines instead of playing 84 lines for Full Wheel 9...:)
But for now I will put my effort on Apr 26 Super 7 Draw unless I win something b4 that, then I will try Apr 19 Draw as well.
Cheers.

ComboMan

LT

Administrator
sch2000 said:
Congratulation to Dennis... 4 out of 10, what a fabulous work (I guess it's not easy to miss a $10 prize with this odd)
Now I know why you are the super senior member. I'll take your numbers seriously:)-

Keep good work and lucky.

sch2000 I really like your term Super Senior Member :agree2: and have set up a new member category in honour of anyone posting more than 300 threads. So from now on whenever a member hits 300 posts they can join the Super Senior Member Club. That's the least they deserve for helping others with 300+ posts :)
Congratulations Dennis on becomming the first Super Senior Member !!!

LT

LT

Administrator
VERY well deserved Dennis .. you have put in a lot of time and effort and helped out a lot of people here ..it is appreciated.
Lets just hope that vistors to the board don't think that "Super Senior Member" means that you are really - really old :lol:

LT

LT said:
VERY well deserved Dennis .. you have put in a lot of time and effort and helped out a lot of people here ..it is appreciated.
Lets just hope that vistors to the board don't think that "Super Senior Member" means that you are really - really old :lol:

LT
Really old doesn't bother me but really old and still poor does!..lol...lol...lol..:lol:

LT

Administrator
I would be very happy if your prediction came true CM .. Dennis would then certainly be a Super Duper Senior Member :D

LT said:
I would be very happy if your prediction came true CM .. Dennis would then certainly be a Super Duper Senior Member :D

Funny thing is that I do have a good feeling for next Friday!.....:agree2: I'm aiming :uzi: seriously at hitting ..and I,m due there too....but Combo might be the one hitting too he is on a roll here!
Lets just hope that someone from the board hit hard...that would be great! :agree2:

last minute purchase mystery !

LT and Dennis,

Lot of ppl here in BC have won big money by buying tickets in the last 5 mins !!

Last one ( for Dennis) was a guy who purchased full Wheel 10 just 5 mins prior to deadline, he matched 5/10 around $15,000.00
not bad eh ?

did you hear about this Phenomenon ?

Cheers.

ComboMan

Yes here too there is a story like the one you just spoke about ....last ticket sold by retailer was the winner.....I heard that one two or three years ago....funny indeed!:)

dwoods99

LT,

I guess you less than 100 to go until you join Dennis in the new 'Super Senior Member' ;)

I'd like to suggest you change the 'Senior member' to require 100 posts, and create a new one called 'Active member' that requires 30 posts. :)

dwoods99

:agree2: Dennis,

Way to go, 40% prediction. 4 out 10 is better than someone getting 6 or 7 out of 20 (%-wise). And based on your wheel and expenditure, playing 10 numbers offers higher potential for winning tickets.

sch2000

dwoods99 said:
LT,

I guess you less than 100 to go until you join Dennis in the new 'Super Senior Member' ;)

I'd like to suggest you change the 'Senior member' to require 100 posts, and create a new one called 'Active member' that requires 30 posts. :)

Or let 'Super Senior Member' be more like an honerable title, for people really has a sharp taste for the numbers (Like dennis or some other people I may not get chance to know yet), 5/20, 4/10 come out often, and remind people pay attention to their predictions!!
Like me often come out with 1+B/20, maybe finally I could reach 300 posts, but it might be embarassing to be called 'Super Senior Member' :)- , Just a thought!
Or people hang on for 300 posts really deserver a title! (Then I get a chance!!!) Another thought!

dwoods99

Dennis,

(Anyone interested in the wheel that Dennis used, check out his posting under Lottery Wheels -- from main page)

That was good that you went with 38 as a DN (due number for those :confused:). Did you simply play the 16 like any other number on your wheel.

DN1-1-2-3-4-5
If my calculations are right, DN+9 requires 126 lines for a full wheel (9!/(5!(9-5)!)), which you create 30 lines from. Using DN1 and DN2 with 9 numbers (total 11) would require 126 lines (50% more than 84 lines for 9-wheel).

DN1-DN2-1-2-3-4
So playing 16 and 38 with 8 numbers would require up to 70 lines (8!/(4!(8-4)!)), compared to a regular 8-number wheel (28 lines). But then you really count on those two numbers showing up.
Playing 16 and 38 with 9 numbers would also require up to 126 lines (9!/(4!(9-4)!)).

Have you ever tried creating the 126 lines and filtering them down (2+ even, sum range, etc) to see how many you can work with instead of the 30 lines ?

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
Dennis,

That was good that you went with 38 as a DN (due number for those :confused: ). Did you simply play the 16 like any other number on your wheel.

DN = Due Number Hmmmmmmm :confused:
I thought it was "Designated Number" like designated in each ticket.

Thanks for clearing that up for me :dizzy:

Beaker is right here
In my book DN stands for Designated number but there is nothing wrong with saying that it was Due a DN is and must always be due to explode:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker is right here
In my book DN stands for Designated number but there is nothing wrong with saying that it was Due a DN is and must always be due to explode:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I like Due Number = Due to hit everywhere :agree:

Dennis, next draw is going low low low :cool:

Sidebar