6/49 Discussion For October 8, 2003

gsobier

Dennis:

I know about the procedure for open pairs (Maggie explained to me a long time ago)... ...I'm going to write some code to see how much open pairs hit (including bonus number) as a percentage unless someone already did this and wants to share the results.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
I have hit many times doing this...many times....It's on its way again... :lol: :agree2:

Last edited:
gsobier said:
Dennis:

I know about the procedure for open pairs (Maggie explain to me a long time ago)... ...I'm going to write some code to see how much open pairs hit (including bonus number) as a percentage unless someone already did this and wants to share the results.

Regards,
I have all of this already... I have looked at this a long time ago
George...
:agree: :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

Ok, give me some percentages or numbers/counts please or else I will have to write a program myself to see this.

I'm going to get the reports on the Ontario 49 and check out open pairs there... ...you will be playing Quebec 49 I bet unless you move:lol:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I have all of this already... I have looked at this a long time ago
George...
:agree: :agree:

gsobier

Geenie:

That looks like the smart thing to do... ...history for Ontario 49 is the first thing on my todo list:agree:.

Regards,
Geenie said:
I'm converting to ON49 as of NOW!

Good Luck to all of you.

:)

thornc

Stupid Question....

Beaker said:
The problem is do they draw these numbers out of the same machine as the regular numbers? :sick:

This happened last October and the numbers were drawn from the same machine. Our predictions were noticably worse than normal.

Can't one include this bonus draws in your history file and continue making the normal analisys?? The problem might be the Bonus number, but if one only looks at the regulars, maybe one can get somewhere!??

Irvin

I agree with you Thornc thats why I was asking if anyone had the bonus draw results.

But then I dont know the full workings of the Can 6/49 lotto.

Beaker did explain the bonus draw to me.

Easiest way to run a bonus draw is to use the serial number issued on each ticket.

Then they wouldn't run into the problem of only having 5 cars and 10 winners.

Re: Stupid Question....

thornc said:
Can't one include this bonus draws in your history file and continue making the normal analisys?? The problem might be the Bonus number, but if one only looks at the regulars, maybe one can get somewhere!??
No....Because some shifts are happenning within these streching the immidiate announcers and making that strategy look bad.....And without these announcers...I'm at the level of quick picks strategy... :dang: :( So instead of playing blind like last year at this time when NmbrsDude went head to head against me and beat be because of it...
With these announcers you can't stretch them too much and this is the problem that Nick's program is facing by the way they are process in it...The law for these is simple...1 draw prior/draw itself/1 draw after behond this you sail in uncharted territory and too many scenarios are occuring...
So for quite a while..I'm not playing anything in very short term strategy...
The bad effects of these bonus's draws might last for 9 months or more...As we demonstrated this last year...

The dancing set is another story tough...It is least affected by these draws...And any kind of long term strategy is not affected too much by it...

Re: Re: Stupid Question....

Dennis Bassboss said:
No....Because some shifts are happenning within these streching the immidiate announcers and making that strategy look bad.....And without these announcers...I'm at the level of quick picks strategy... :dang: :( So instead of playing blind like last year at this time when NmbrsDude went head to head against me and beat be because of it...
With these announcers you can't stretch them too much and this is the problem that Nick's program is facing by the way they are process in it...The law for these is simple...1 draw prior/draw itself/1 draw after behond this you sail in uncharted territory and too many scenarios are occuring...
So for quite a while..I'm not playing anything in very short term strategy...
The bad effects of these bonus's draws might last for 9 months or more...As we demonstrated this last year...

The dancing set is another story tough...It is least affected by these draws...And any kind of long term strategy is not affected too much by it...

Dennis,

Do not get discouraged by the Bonus Draws.
The truth is that "They do not have an influence on the results of the Next Draw".

Use your strategy as before.
Actually you may have two straregies.
One with these draws included and one without them

gsobier

Re: Re: Re: Stupid Question....

Nick:

You are on the right track here... ...however Dennis may be correct about his point regarding announcers. Being off the mark more during bonus draws could be an indicator. Using DNs now could prove to be trouble now from what I've read.

Instead of trying to predict actual numbers, putting numbers into groups is a strategy which does not suffer so much, if any. This is consistant with his dancing set strategy:agree:.

BTW, did you get my E-Mail in your business HOTMAIL?

Regards,
Nick Koutras said:
Dennis,

The truth is that "They do not have an influence on the results of the Next Draw".

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

How do quad announcers work for you?:eek:... ...the thing I don't get is how to really know which announcers to trust and which ones to disregard... ...lots of practice I bet.

Regards,
It's another tool George. I just started to look at them a few draws back. Normally there aren't many so you may be able to spot something :agree:

Re: Re: Re: Stupid Question....

Nick Koutras said:
Dennis,

With all my respect they do influence them a lot so I won't play any kind of short terms strategy....
Besides I already won a pick-up truck in a fishing contest and I can win another one doing just that....I don't play 6/49 to win a car or a boat... :no:
Last year because of these bonus's draws it was my worst results for a single year than each of the previous 5 years....(other than the dancing set...of course...)And as you saw my picks were getting really better and better as soon as these bonus's draws effects were dissipating...But I will respect your opinion here...After all I am an honest respectfull man...George might be correct as far as a large pool of numbers doing the trick...But like I have always said ...This doesn't achieve anything at all if that pool is too large...you got to be able to focus on very few numbers to achieve success and not only rely on luck...:agree: :agree2:
It might be the last straw that the Lotto-Corporations are playing to enhance and increase the ramdonmess of the numbers drawn...
:dang:

After that no wonder the total sales for 6/49 went down last year...This is killing our favourite lottery...
In order to put pressure on the lottery Corporation...I'm currently organizing a big rally to walk with signs in front of the lotteries offices to stop these bonus's draws once and for all!
Let all your voices be heard...all across the country!

NoNo:no: bonus draws! NoNo :no: bonus draws!

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid Question....

gsobier said:
Nick:

You are on the right track here... ...however Dennis may be correct about his point regarding announcers. Being off the mark more during bonus draws could be an indicator. Using DNs now could prove to be trouble now from what I've read.

Instead of trying to predict actual numbers, putting numbers into groups is a strategy which does not suffer so much, if any. This is consistant with his dancing set strategy:agree:.

BTW, did you get my E-Mail in your business HOTMAIL?

Regards,

No George,

My tli99@... is empty

Dennis Bassboss said:
After that no wonder the total sales for 6/49 went down last year...This is killing our favourite lottery...
In order to put pressure on the lottery Corporation...I'm currently organizing a big rally to walk with signs in front of the lotteries offices to stop these bonus's draws once and for all!
Let all your voices be heard...all across the country!

NoNo:no: bonus draws! NoNo :no: bonus draws!

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Let your voices be counted....They'll change their minds when they'll see the crowd in front of all the lottery offices across the country!!

Sidebar