6/49 Discussion For October 8, 2003

Beaker

peter said:
I think the 40's are done for this draw, having said that, the only one I could consider , would be 42.
I see some hit for that 42 but I think we see quite a few 40's here

41-42 and 43-44 are open - should see something from these
Also, I'm seeing alot of hits for high 40's - 47-48-49

peter

Beaker said:
I see some hit for that 42 but I think we see quite a few 40's here

41-42 and 43-44 are open - should see something from these
Also, I'm seeing alot of hits for high 40's - 47-48-49
WOW!!!!, I quess that's what makes these discussions so great, and offers so many different view points Beaker, Sorry, but I don't see this at all.
This must be our way of throwing lurkers off track.:lol:

Beaker

peter said:
WOW!!!!, I quess that's what makes these discussions so great, and offers so many different view points Beaker, Sorry, but I don't see this at all.
This must be our way of throwing lurkers off track.:lol:
Peter, I have always said each of us has to cover different areas. Based on all our time here, if we each have 2 or 3 in common and cover off some in different directions one of us will hit - this is a given.

This time I'll take the 40's path and see where it leads.

I start to :worry: when we don't see eye-to-eye on any numbers - then I review my position :agree:

gsobier said:
Nick:

Thank you for the detail in your response:agree2:!

I'd like very much, to exploit a report which has a solid track record of being consistent in regression testing for a mimimum of 1,000 draws or even better all 2056 in 6/49. Any model of a generic design should exceed 80% sucess to be useful in my mind. Do you have or have or have you done such rigerous testing?

A generic model which works most of the time is what I'm looking for. Do you think this sort of thing exists or am I reaching too high?

Regards,
George:)

Hi George,

To be able to "cover" 100% or 80%
of 1000 draws or of the total history of a game
then we need to generate a Design that
can cover the results in 3,4,or 5 elements (numbers).
This is easily done with a collection of sets.

To do that with a group of numbers we can use
the Best Performing Set of the LottoStatisticsXL.

Is that what are you looking for?

How can you apply a "regression testing"?
Can you elaborate?

gsobier

Nick:

No, the best performing set is a bunch of :crap: in my mind. You are close however but not good enough. I want to see actual numbers to play for each draw like you report now and a summary on performance of the report too. I'm searching for things which are on target most of the time so we can identify a reliable report which is proven with actual results and not an educated guess:notme: or theory. Its VERY important to process the data exactly the same way (I'm sure you know thins) or the results are worth nothing. I didn't use your software and I'm not looking at WINhunter right now to do any testing or investigation.

Is your software capable of performing regression in detail and producing summary reports so percentages can be examined for the last 1,000 draws to identify the best?

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Regards,
Nick Koutras said:
Hi George,

To be able to "cover" 100% or 80%
of 1000 draws or of the total history of a game
then we need to generate a Design that
can cover the results in 3,4,or 5 elements (numbers).
This is easily done with a collection of sets.

To do that with a group of numbers we can use
the Best Performing Set of the LottoStatisticsXL.

Is that what are you looking for?

How can you apply a "regression testing"?
Can you elaborate?

gsobier said:
Nick:

No, the best performing set is a bunch of :crap: in my mind. You are close however but not good enough. I want to see actual numbers to play for each draw like you report now and a summary on performance of the report too. I'm searching for things which are on target most of the time so we can identify a reliable report which is proven with actual results and not an educated guess:notme: or theory. Its VERY important to process the data exactly the same way (I'm sure you know thins) or the results are worth nothing. I didn't use your software and I'm not looking at WINhunter right now to do any testing or investigation.

Is your software capable of performing regression in detail and producing summary reports so percentages can be examined for the last 1,000 draws to identify the best?

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Regards,

Hi George,

Can you provide a small detailed example of such an analysis?

I have said it and I will say ir again....The crucial numbers for this one are the 47-28-29....And perhaps some open pairs ....
Build around them and you are in the good direction...
:agree:

peter said:
Im not so sure they were all respectfull :lol: According to some replies I have read. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Than...I greatly apologize to all here...Must be an inter-cultural misunderstanding....I sometimes have a lot of trouble with the English language...And what I really mean didn't come through at times like I expected...In reality...I'm a very kind person...very humble in real life...very pretty....very very beautifull...very intelligent (Way Above average)...And to finish I am awesome in finding numbers trends in lotteries...
Now here's the trivia...Who's going to tell me that this is not a respectfull post full of credibility... :clown: :agree2: :eek: :lol:

Beaker

Alot of open pairs here ready to fall. I was looking at playing 1 from each of those - maybe afew of those pairs. I know you are looking at that 28-29 to repeat :agree:

I remember one time I did this and hit 4 :eek: ;)

Beaker said:
Alot of open pairs here ready to fall. I was looking at play 1 from each of those - maybe afew of those pairs. I know you are looking at that 28-29 to repeat :agree:

I remember one time I did this and hit 4 :eek: ;)
I have hit many times doing this...many times....It's on its way again... :lol: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
At the last minute...I have spotted something with that 07-09....and I'm going for it....
I see that - and your picks - we are going to have quite a few in common ;)

I saw that 7-9 earlier ( quad announcers ;) ) I like them and I may include the 5

Irvin

Just a quick question;

Whats a bonus draw (We dont have these in NZ) and how does it effect the standard draw?

Is it like a jackpot...ie no one won last draw.

Beaker

Irvin said:
Just a quick question;

Whats a bonus draw (We dont have these in NZ) and how does it effect the standard draw?

On each of the nine (9) LOTTO 6/49 draws in October, five (5) sets of six different numbers between 1 and 49 (Bonus Numbers) will be drawn in addition to the regular LOTTO 6/49 numbers.

Players exactly matching all six** of their LOTTO 6/49 numbers valid for that Bonus draw to any set of Bonus Numbers for that draw win their choice of one of five 2004 GM vehicles.*** Bonus winners have their choice of either:

2004 Chevy Avalanche
2004 GMC Envoy
2004 Buick Rainier
2004 Saab 9-5 Sedan
2004 Cadillac CTS
Bonus winners may opt for a $45,000 cash option instead of the vehicle prize.

Bonus Draw dates are: Oct 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29

*Vehicles may not be exactly as shown.

**There are no subsidiary prizes for matching less than six out of six to any of the sets of Bonus numbers drawn.

***In the event that there are more than five Bonus winners for any one set of Bonus numbers, those Bonus winners will only receive an equal share in $250,000 cash.
The problem is do they draw these numbers out of the same machine as the regular numbers? :sick:

This happened last October and the numbers were drawn from the same machine. Our predictions were noticably worse than normal.

Lootoman

All the best of luck players ,were due for a BIG HIT .Great discussion this week,has made for some interesting conversations and alot of desicions,this way ,that way ..hehe.
Theres alot of good numbers out there ripe for the dropping,lets hope we can harvest ALL of the correct ones again and again and again .

gsobier

Beaker:

Dennis is still waiting for an answer regarding bonus draws.

From the last time, how many draws did it take for things to settle down?

The WORST thing I see with these bonus draws is no bonus number which makes prediction even more difficult for those who use the bonus number.

Regards,
Beaker said:
The problem is do they draw these numbers out of the same machine as the regular numbers? :sick:

This happened last October and the numbers were drawn from the same machine. Our predictions were noticably worse than normal.

gsobier

Beaker:

How do quad announcers work for you?:eek:... ...the thing I don't get is how to really know which announcers to trust and which ones to disregard... ...lots of practice I bet.

Regards,
Beaker said:
I see that - and your picks - we are going to have quite a few in common ;)

I saw that 7-9 earlier ( quad announcers ;) ) I like them and I may include the 5

Sidebar