6/49 Discussion For October 29, 2003

peter

Beaker looking at my tens theory, draw 2053, I see some of the numbers talked about here, 3,11,34,25. go back in tens.... there all there, looking mighty good.!!!:agree:

peter

Maggie... whats happened to you? had another Birthday, and now you forgot where you put your glasses, and you can't see the letters on the keyboard.:lol: We miss you!!!!:kiss: hope all is well.:agree: :wavey:

Beaker

Finally finished something interesting. :agree:

Watch the 20's 22-23-24-25-26-27 - going to see a few from there.

Also, LD 0 is in play and 40-44-45-46 - especially that 40-45

Finally, something from 1-3-5-6

Final picks to come :dance1: :read:

Just spotted something here...and I expect a devastating shift in this draw..... :worry: Be carefull!!! If I have the time I will try to throw a list of where it will happen.... :eek: :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Surprize...Surprize...I might go for a set of non less than 8 numbers in the 40s here.... :agree: :clown: :agree2:
I see some indication for a draw like this = either 10's 20's 30's 40's Lot;s of them in one decade :eek: :worry:

gsobier

Maggie:

Peter was getting worried... ...good to see you are still alive and kicking:agree:.

How about Grey Cup draws? Are they going to torture us some more:eek::bawl:?

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Looks like I have alot of catching up to do.

I'm glad October is just about over. :agree:

peter

I think that's the first time George, I've seen you post a set of numbers, good luck with those, I hope you put them in a good wheel, and do well with them.:agree: :agree2: :wavey:

peter

gsobier said:
How about Grey Cup draws? Are they going to torture us some more:eek::bawl:?
Regards,
George:)
The only Grey cup torture we would endure would be the Saskatchewan half time show, when they wheel out those tractors doing the tractor line dance .... Only in Saskatchewan:dang:
You know why they put artifical turf in Saskatchewan... It was to stop the cheerleaders from grazing.:lol:
I've been to Regina... the only good looking girls are all tourists.:lol:

Sidebar