5 and 1: 234
2 and 4: 089
6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

George not counting tonite's draw...I can tell you already that 6 set of 7 numbers (dancing set +prime numbers) have hit one time each but hold on...118 sets of 6 numbers have hit once also...As for the 5 number sets 11 of them have hit twice and 831 sets of 5 have hit once(of course this is bonus included so we have many 4 hitters among these set)

peter

Well George, if you think about my tens theory and look back to draw 2051, you'll see the 11,31,34.:agree:

peter

peter said:
Well George, if you think about my tens theory and look back to draw 2051, you'll see the 11,31,34.:agree:
Now had you played the seven numbers from 2051, and played all 7 numbers from the last draw, hoping to snag a repeater or two, you would have captured 3 and the bonus, out of 14 numbers played... not to shabby at all.
Now it would be ill logical to assume all 7 numbers from 10 draws ago, and all 7 numbers from the previous draw will all repeat, but I bring this forth as something to look at, when selecting numbers.
The theory on looking back 10 draws, it is not common to see 3 repeat from here, but usually 1 or 2 will, combine this with some of the other thoughts and theories we talk about here, and you might just " catch the magic" R..TM. add some LD pairs, some DN's, or some prime numbers, and who knows!!!
This is brought to you in part by MISTER GREATNESS'S apprentice. :lol:
But seriously, these things must be considered.

When these 3 from the dancing set hits...It is a good sign....A big hit is getting near...Lets hope that these crappy bonus draws will be finish before it hits... :sick:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
When these 3 from the dancing set hits...It is a good sign....A big hit is getting near...Lets hope that these crappy bonus draws will be finish before it hits... :sick:
Some things I expected to happen were on track for the last one.

I'm going to continue on. Looking at what hit with these bonus draws, you really see some similarities :eek:

This 12-21 continues to be interesting and I am looking carefully at 1-49 :agree:

If the bad effect caused by these bonus draws is quiet...you could see something from...
02-05-07 and at least 2 from the Goswinus set in the next....
:agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

Looking at Prime and Dancing combined we had 5 hits. Very seldom, we see 5 or 6 hits in the next one looking at my reports:agree:. Did you get your reporting to work? BTW, I'd hardly call this regression testing, just a little insight the the probability of what to expect.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:

Yes Georgy boy....but I'm looking at something else here....And it is called open pairs.... Don't say it loud but I might take a few from the last bonus round draws... :eek:

Of course Georgy you still have a lot of regression testing to do to catch up with Mister Greatness...But I will try something else than that here..I have seen what I wanted to see...all of it! :agree: :agree2: :eek:

gsobier

Dennis:

If I were you, I'd look at them and see which ones are lingering. I'm going to report on open-pairs and see how reliable it really is. I really have no clue and I will get the truth on this and that other thing involving pairs you E-Mail about earlier as well:lol:.

I've got a few things to do for a very good friend firstly which I promised and then we will see:agree:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes Georgy boy....but I'm looking at something else here....And it is called open pairs.... Don't say it loud but I might take a few from the last bonus round draws... :eek:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

If I were you, I'd look at them and see which ones are lingering. I'm going to report on open-pairs and see how reliable it really is. I really have no clue and I will get the truth on this and that other thing involving pairs you E-Mail about earlier as well:lol:.

I've got a few things to do for a very good friend firstly which I promised and then we will see:agree:.

Regards,
I don't need your report Georgy...I have everything here...ready to go! :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

Send it to me via E-Mail please... ...I'm tied up right doing a favor. I'll get to it:agree: but not for about 4 hours from now:(.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I don't need your report Georgy...I have everything here...ready to go! :agree:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Send it to me via E-Mail please... ...I'm tied up right doing a favor. I'll get to it:agree: but not for about 4 hours from now:(.

Regards,
I have something to do for a friend first...(you know what these things are)After we'll see....

Sidebar