6/49 Discussion For October 25, 2003

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes this is a good question....Why cars???
The grand prix of Canada is gone anyway...Why not give 5 prizes of 200,000$$$ instead or better add the prize to the next if nobody's win....we could end up with another million in sight...And I would play them...
But even better they could draw two regular draws the same night ....That would be great!
:agree: :agree2:
I think Dennis, I heard on the radio the other day, the Canadian Grand Prix was reinstated.

peter said:
I think Dennis, I heard on the radio the other day, the Canadian Grand Prix was reinstated.
Not really Peter ...They are working on it...But we'll see ....I have my doubts...The whole story become tainted with politics around here.. :dang:

Beaker

SA Results = 4-16-19-25-26-29 B49
UK Results = 4-10-18-21-43-49 B15

:notme:

Hope that 49 hits here ;)

Good luck to you also :agree:

Beaker said:
SA Results = 4-16-19-25-26-29 B49
UK Results = 4-10-18-21-43-49 B15

:notme:

Hope that 49 hits here ;)

Good luck to you also :agree:
All of a sudden my legs are following the music that I can hear!!It might be a dancing night again folks... :lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

Are you allowed to play in the UK and SA?

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
All of a sudden my legs are following the music that I can hear!!It might be a dancing night again folks... :lol:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Are you allowed to play in the UK and SA?

Regards,
I could play there I guess...But I want to crack this one here first....I have done good in these in the past using my tools...But I never really played it..only help some folks win occasionnally... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

Oh really, I know you have to purchase 6/49 on Canadian soil and there is no offical way to play other than that. For the one in Hong Kong on the other hard is electronic:agree:, so I've been told. Have you followed that one?

I wonder if those other ones have the same rules... ...going through a third party migh be required... ...I've seen a website selling 6/49 and it looked like it might be a scammer (I could be wrong, looks kind of fishy to me).

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I could play there I guess...But I want to crack this one here first....I have done good in these in the past using my tools...But I never really played it..only help some folks win occasionnally... :agree:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Oh really, I know you have to purchase 6/49 on Canadian soil and there is no offical way to play other than that. For the one in Hong Kong on the other hard is electronic:agree:, so I've been told. Have you followed that one?

I wonder if those other ones have the same rules... ...going through a third party migh be required... ...I've seen a website selling 6/49 and it looked like it might be a scammer (I could be wrong, looks kind of fishy to me).

Regards,
I never looked at that electronic lotto...I wouldn't trust any kind of third party...fishy is the correct word most of the times...

gsobier

Dennis:

Oops, big loophole here:eek:, so big, I could drive a Mac Truck through... ...there might still be the old fashioned draw there with balls... ...placing your bets is done without paper. Oh, all those slips we've filled in... ...well, for me, I print mine:lol: on my HP LaserJet 6L:agree: (even when it prints in economy mode the lottery terminal reads them just fine).

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I never looked at that electronic lotto...I wouldn't trust any kind of third party...fishy is the correct word most of the times...

Sheba

3 Winners last night... That's 2 weeks in a row now for that....
1 in Sask, 1 in Calgary and 1 In QC.....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sidebar