6/49 Discussion For October 25, 2003

Beaker

metalator said:
To tell ya honeslty, I'm not a faithful believer in repeaters.

but if I picked my best repeaters from last draw I'd go for
11, 31, or 40
Well, you are a faithful player of 4-5 winners only. Check the data for the history, bonus included, and based on what you find, you should change your mind. If not, you're missing something. :agree:

Good luck ;)

Beaker

metalator said:
Is there a reason why some numbers come up more often than others?
Are the draws made by a computer or old style... balls dropped into a basket?
How long have you been playing the lotto?:confused:

6/49 is a 21 year old lotto and you ask this question?? :rolleyes: sheesh. Perhaps lotto $$ is better saved for school ;)

metalator said:
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but i wasn't really asking anyone specific.
Being new to this board, i don't even know who the experts are yet...
Just wanted to know a general opinion from ppl. So what do you think, of the numbers?
you are now...No credibility...And one more on ignored... :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
you are now...No credibility...And one more on ignored... :lol:
Yes, let's get back to trying to hit this thing. :dance1: and not ask about what ppl think about 30 numbers. :rolleyes:

Lootoman said:
From my analysis I see the 23 as a favorite to drop.I also see something from LDS 4s and 9s.
I have a question for you Dennis.Im a rookie and I dont have the experience with programming for my charts so its all done old style and alot of my analysis is based on studying the history as most are but can be time consuming and alot of times overwhelming plus im just familiarizing myself with the language and I would be grateful if you explained "Dancing Sets" to me.What do you mean when you say "Dancing Sets" Can you explain this for me so I may understand and grow my knowledge base.Thanks.:)
I have done a search on this board for it....And my god I have no clue!! :confused:

Sheba

The famous international dancing set ...Good in any lotto..
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49
So I was told by the one who calles himself names...

Sheba---:dog:

metalator

Sheba said:
Metalator

Don't mind him.....I and allot of others will still read your post...

Sheba---:dog:

ha ya... oh I really don't care i'm here to put my opinion on the next draw. And my numbers and predictions are as valid as anyone elses.

metalator

Beaker said:
How long have you been playing the lotto?:confused:

6/49 is a 21 year old lotto and you ask this question?? :rolleyes: sheesh. Perhaps lotto $$ is better saved for school ;)

i have been playing off and on but not "professionally" :lol: like the rest of you.

The reason I was asking those questions is because it makes a difference... if a computer picks the numbers.... then there has to be logic behind it. Since they are not free thinkers... their numbers are based on the formula thata programmer has inputted.

Beaker

metalator said:
i have been playing off and on but not "professionally" :lol: like the rest of you.

The reason I was asking those questions is because it makes a difference... if a computer picks the numbers.... then there has to be logic behind it. Since they are not free thinkers... their numbers are based on the formula thata programmer has inputted.
Sure, but the National 6/49 has balls that come out of a machine - for 21 years. :notme: There are a few provincial lottos that are computer generated. We are not concerned about the method of picking here, that is a given.

If you are interested, go to the appropriate provincial thread. I'm sure they have some thoughts around computer piks or start another thread elsewhere.

We don;t discuss whether 6/49 is a ball dropping or computer pik lotto - it is not relevant.

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This thread is taking one more time a ''Silly'' direction.... :lol:
Not even 'he' would ask that question. :no:

Got to re-group here. Just reviewed a very reliable predictor I have.

Got to have something from 12-28-41

;)

metalator

Beaker said:
Sure, but the National 6/49 has balls that come out of a machine. There are a few provincial lottos that are computer generated. We are not concerned about the method of picking here, that is a given.

If you are intersted, go to the appropriate provincial thread. I'm sure they have some thoughts around computer piks or start another thread elsewhere.

We don;t discuss whether 6/49 is a ball dropping or computer pik lotto - it is not relevant.

Geez :rolleyes: just asking a question

Beaker said:
Not even 'he' would ask that question. :no:

Got to re-group here. Just reviewed a very reliable predictor I have.

Got to have something from 12-28-41

;)
These could pop up anytime now! I agree Beaker that 12 is soon going to enter a huge hitting streak!
Got to go and play my Super 7 tickets....Who knows I might hit again tonite???? It is a good thing that I don't buy quick picks I'm so lucky.....
:confused: :lol: :clown: :agree2: :eek:

metalator said:
I'd put my money on 02 for the next few draws. If its not gonna hit on sat it will on wed or next sat.

I'LL PUT MONEY ON # 13 TO SHOW...AND # 31 TO REPEAT!!!!

AND THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!! :eek: :agree:

martek

I like that 13 showing up in the next draw. Not so sure about 31 though.
Expect at least one to show up from the following: 10-38-46 :D

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have done a search on this board for it....And my god I have no clue!! :confused:
I punched in a search under waltzes, tangos, even lap dancing, I could'nt find anything either.:lol:

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
This thread is taking one more time a ''Silly'' direction.... :lol:
I guess I should have kept my mouth shut, asking lurkers to participate... Sorry... it's all my fault.:agree:

Sidebar