6 and 0: 050
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Maggie

"One is the loneliest number"

This thread seems to have gotten lost. ;)

George, am I doomed again for tomorrow's draw? :eek:
I've got 7 of your 30.

gsobier

Maggie:

I did look at last October and my stuff withstands the chaos of bonus draws. I can see there was a "repeaters bonanza" last year... ...we had 2 repeaters in the last draw this year. I wonder if repeaters are going to be more plentiful during bonus draws. In fact, there was a 3 repeater last year in the last draw in October.

I might be barking up the wrong tree on this, who knows... ...Dennis and others here will kiss DNs goodbye and toss in some dancing sets or other things. I hope these draws not impact the way I play by filtering.

Regards,
Maggie said:
"One is the loneliest number"

This thread seems to have gotten lost. ;)

George, am I doomed again for tomorrow's draw? :eek:
I've got 7 of your 30.

Last edited:

Lootoman

Still looking at charts here and still undecided on HOW to play this with the bonus draws.They definatley are affecting the analysis of picks.Im considering including these draws into my charts with the regular numbers and then go from there with the analysis.I think most everyone believe that these bonus draws disrupt the regular analysis so one must include them,even if they are a six number set and no bonus #.Any comments on this subject would be helpful.

gsobier

Lootoman:

I'd have to say playing everything in the context of regular numbers only will be the most logical thing to do.

I looked back (can do this very easily) in my new reports and October last year was business as usual with no sign of a major upset.

Like I pointed out to Maggie, repeaters is one hint to concider.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
Still looking at charts here and still undecided on HOW to play this with the bonus draws.They definatley are affecting the analysis of picks.Im considering including these draws into my charts with the regular numbers and then go from there with the analysis.I think most everyone believe that these bonus draws disrupt the regular analysis so one must include them,even if they are a six number set and no bonus #.Any comments on this subject would be helpful.

Lootoman

George,What are these NEW reports that you are referring ? I would be very interested in viewing these and anything else that would assist me in my analysis?

gsobier

Lootoman:

These reports are big and not too easy to explain.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
George,What are these NEW reports that you are referring ? I would be very interested in viewing these and anything else that would assist me in my analysis?

peter

Lootoman said:
These bogus(bonus) draws are for cars only, and in no way reflect the 649 cash prize, I will not include them in my stats, because in my view this will only distort the true statistical analysis of the actual 649 results.

gsobier

Peter:

Yes, there is that point of view or arguement:agree:... ....my reports show me there is nothing out of the usual last October.

For those who use some tools like announcers, poor results could discourage players knowing there are bonus draws from past experience according to Dennis. I recognise this is a handicap. I'm not playing in that mode as much. I have other things which does withstand the effects of bonus draws by simply looking at my reports.

The 30-19 list will continue to roll on. The last draw was a [5 and 1]:agree:. The 30-19 is based on regular numbers only... ...I did some further work and the same report with bonus and I've seen some some very interesting results. Both reports combined do converge so the effectiveness is much better provided the choices made agree with the following draw. 50,000 sets can be narrowed down to 4,000 as an example with filtering when done properly.

Regards,
peter said:
These bogus(bonus) draws are for cars only, and in no way reflect the 649 cash prize, I will not include them in my stats, because in my view this will only distort the true statistical analysis of the actual 649 results.

gsobier said:
:fairy: Snipper Character:fairy:

Like I pointed out to Maggie, repeaters is one hint to concider.

Regards,
Repeaters from 6 lines of 6 numbers + the 7 in the $$$ draw????
....Come on George be serious here...
Most of the time ...They will hit in the bonus round and perhaps not on the same round so this is not reliable at all...
:no:

gsobier

Dennis:

To a degree, I'm serious... ...expecting repeaters is a valid strategy. Like I said before, its almost like a gimmie.

Every once in a while, we get 3 repeaters. Yes it is rare, there is a chance these bonus draws could increase the probability. It happened last year in 1959. 1953 and 1955 was 2 repeaters. I could be way off and wrong... ...we will see:notme:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Repeaters from 6 lines of 6 numbers + the 7 in the $$$ draw????
....Come on George be serious here...
Most of the time ...They will hit in the bonus round and perhaps not on the same round so this is not reliable at all...
:no:

Lootoman

IM looking real close at the 15-25-35 for this one folks,could see a consecutive here as well.Maggies 46 is still in play and that 47 is ready to show itself.15-25-32-38-46-47 is at the top of my list,WISH me the best of luck)).

gsobier

Lootoman:

I have some numbers isolated.

According to my reports, 15 17 33 07 have a 53.7% change to skip and a 38.1% chance to only hit with 1 of those numbers. 2 hitting from these is 7.6%.

I also have 04 15 17 29 42 43 07 33 where all these to skip is 28.9% and a 44.0% chance where 1 hit from this list and 21.7% chance 2 will hit. 5 and 6 hits from these numbers should never happen.

If I were you, I'd choose only a few from this list.

This list of 03 04 08 12 17 24 28 29 36 42 43 48 07 15 33 46 have a 9.6% probability of not hitting at all, a 31.5% probabilty of 1 hitting, a 34.6% chance 2 will hit, and 3 will hit 18.7% of the time. There never should be 6 hits in these numbers according to my report.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
IM looking real close at the 15-25-35 for this one folks,could see a consecutive here as well.Maggies 46 is still in play and that 47 is ready to show itself.15-25-32-38-46-47 is at the top of my list,WISH me the best of luck)).

Last edited:

Lootoman

I sure wished I could see what you are looking at so I could have some tanglble properties here George .LOL,I will have to do some more reading and give you my response to that finding.

There is a very good chance that a flurrry of more than one repeater for the next few draws will occur.

On top of that, we haven't seen a triple-Repeater for a while now (17 draws ago), so that stands a good chance of happening in the next few draws.

George, your reports sound interesting... I have come up with a strategy, that on the average, gives me almost five numbers right every draw, from an average pool of 32 numbers. Last draw, all seven numbers came from this group. I also have a number of filters I use, but unlike yourself, I know very little about programming. All my research has been done the hard, slow, primitive way... it is a good thing I like numbers!

I am also favoring this zone for the next draw or two: 29-35.

And I still think the 22-28 will break out of its slump soon, and we can expect some multiple hits here when they do.

As for the bonus draws and their effect on the regular lotto draws... I am more like Nick and George, I do not think they really do much to the numbers drawn.

I also do not play announcers or hit/skip patterns that much...only as secondary filters. For those that use them as a primary way of choosing their numbers, I think people can get very good at it... It is, I believe, a matter of disposition and thus individual preferences.

And hey, that is what makes life interseting, many different perspectives!

gsobier

Lootoman:

Those reports are only a few weeks old... ...for the last 1,000 draws I incorporated the results to show how well or poor the results were for each draw.

There is a tremendous amount of programming. Even with all that, you can still miss.

Things like repeaters will help. All you need is that one.

Regards,
Lootoman said:
I sure wished I could see what you are looking at so I could have some tanglble properties here George .LOL,I will have to do some more reading and give you my response to that finding.

The Weatherman said:
There is a very good chance that a flurrry of more than one repeater for the next few draws will occur.

On top of that, we haven't seen a triple-Repeater for a while now (17 draws ago), so that stands a good chance of happening in the next few draws.

George, your reports sound interesting... I have come up with a strategy, that on the average, gives me almost five numbers right every draw, from an average pool of 32 numbers. Last draw, all seven numbers came from this group. I also have a number of filters I use, but unlike yourself, I know very little about programming. All my research has been done the hard, slow, primitive way... it is a good thing I like numbers!

And I still think the 22-28 will break out of its slump soon, and we can expect some multiple hits here when they do.

As for the bonus draws and their effect on the regular lotto draws... I am more like Nick and George, I do not think they really do much to the numbers drawn.

I also do not play announcers or hit/skip patterns that much...only as secondary filters. For those that use them as a primary way of choosing their numbers, I think people can get very good at it... It is, I believe, a matter of disposition and thus individual preferences.

These bonus draws are badly affecting any serious analyzis....And the most reliable tool that does exist..(announcers) are unavailable at the present time...
The great one has spoken...

gsobier

Weatherman:

That list of 30 is more useful than you might think:agree:. My prgrams using 30 those numbers correctly is a step in the right direction. You manual method could be put into a program.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Anyway you play it, its not easy.

Regards,
The Weatherman said:

Sidebar