6/49 Discussion For October 11, 2003

peter

Lootoman, why don't you post your set of 32, and let us have a look, and see how it compares, I'm not trying to set up a competition,'cause this is not what it is all about, but rather, are there some similarities between your group, and George's or perhaps we can spot dissimilaries.And how do you arrive at this group.:wavey: :agree2:I should have directed this post to the Weatherman, my apologies.

Last edited:

gsobier

Peter:

No a competition at all... ...2 lists which are correct and different is a good thing... ...they would converge and lead you in the correct direction.

...and yes, it was Weatherman like Maggie spotted... ...Lootoman has some stuff up his sleave too:agree:.

I have lists of about 30 numbers which get 4 or 5 hits more than 50% of the time.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Lootoman, why don't you post your set of 32, and let us have a look, and see how it compares, I'm not trying to set up a competition,'cause this is not what it is all about, but rather, are there some similarities between your group, and George's or perhaps we can spot dissimilaries.And how do you arrive at this group.:wavey: :agree2:

peter

Maggie said:
Peter, I think it's Weatherman that posted the above, not the lootoman. :)
My apologies to the Weatherman.:agree2: thanks for the correction, some days it hurts to be blond.:lol:

Good luck to all in here...
In these bonus draws luck is the only reliable thing for any short term predictions...
You will witness some crazy things for a while...
:sick: :dang:

peter

Well, if your relying on Luck Dennis, better stock up on Quick Picks,:lol: Move over Randal, Dennis is taking over, you no longer have the monopoly on QP's, LOL!:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:

peter said:
Well, if your relying on Luck Dennis, better stock up on Quick Picks,:lol: Move over Randal, Dennis is taking over, you no longer have the monopoly on QP's, LOL!:lol: :lol: :lol: :wavey:
Its a shame that I can't display a formidable analyzis like I did in Super 7 ....All this because of these dam bonus draws... :dang:
Doesn't mean that I'll buy quick picks....My long term set is coming to the rescue here... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

I'm not looking at it... ...its simply a way to keep a session from timing out. An old trick from mainframe computer systems:lol:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
George...please stop watching the who's online...all the time! :lol:

Last edited:
Geotge, I have someone who is a programmer volunteering some time to help me, but he has health problems and so, he can be out of commission for periods of time. I have not heard back from him for quite some time now... I would love to have some programming to really test the effectiveness of my approach.

gsobier

Weatherman:

If you give me the steps, I can write the program or programs... ...you will also get regression reports (a report card) too:agree:. Your results in the draws posted on the forum shows me you are on the right track.

My programs will payoff for you when done properly.

Regards,
The Weatherman said:
Geotge, I have someone who is a programmer volunteering some time to help me, but he has health problems and so, he can be out of commission for periods of time. I have not heard back from him for quite some time now... I would love to have some programming to really test the effectiveness of my approach.

Thanks George, I do appreciate your offer! If we could talk privately, that would work...

I have put in thousands of hours over many years developing a very unique approach to playing the 6/49 game. I do not at this time, want to make it public. It is not quite ready yet... some programming would make it a lot easier on me and faster, but I need for this to happen on a more one on one level... me and a programmer. There is too much to discuss and understand to try and put it on this forum.

I appreciate a web-site such as this one, and hope people will understand my position.

Respectfully,

The Weatherman

gsobier

Weatherman:

There is a way... ...get into the "free lotto stuff" found on the very bottom of this page and download "WheelDesignerV1B2.xls" from Nick Koutras and send a note to the E-Mail address found in the spreadsheet... ...he will be able to get us to exchange without breaking the rules on this forum.

Regards,
The Weatherman said:
Thanks George, I do appreciate your offer! If we could talk privately, that would work...

I have put in thousands of hours over many years developing a very unique approach to playing the 6/49 game. I do not at this time, want to make it public. It is not quite ready yet... some programming would make it a lot easier on me and faster, but I need for this to happen on a more one on one level... me and a programmer. There is too much to discuss and understand to try and put it on this forum.

I appreciate a web-site such as this one, and hope people will understand my position.

Respectfully,

The Weatherman

Sidebar