6/49 Discussion For November 8, 2003

Lootoman

Those Lds of 0s are on the way if that 43 repaeats. The 10 and 30 like to follow it along .10 is 4 out of 5 and 30 is 3 of 5 for the last 5 times 43 threepeated.

Beaker

Nick Koutras said:
LottoSelectorXL
picks
Algorithm 13

This algorithm coordinates and accepts
picks that do appear on both cases
of the Game, with and without the Bonus.

The same picks appear at 49/6 & 49/6+

I like alot of those picks Nick

1-21-30-32-35 :agree:

Maggie

Interesting, I had all those numbers on my big list except for the 1. The 21-28 were a little iffy though.

Beaker

Maggie said:
Interesting, I had all those numbers on my big list except for the 1. The 21-28 were a little iffy though.
I dunno Maggie, that 1 seems to be popping out for this one.

Remember Dennis' counts from the last discussion? The low ones might hit here :agree:

Beaker said:
I dunno Maggie, that 1 seems to be popping out for this one.

Remember Dennis' counts from the last discussion? The low ones might hit here :agree:
Some very nice indications for that....be back later going to the store to play my Super 7 gimmy... :agree: :eek: :agree2: :lol:

Maggie

I am really liking the 40-44 or 15-44. I'm so damn inspired right now, I might finally play DN's. :lol:

Maggie

Hey Mister Greatness I found a horse shoe!

(originally posted by Sheba)

Hope you didn't hurt yourself, sorry, couldn't resist. All in fun, Sheba :)

Beaker said:
Play these filters !!! :lol:

DN = 6
with
$$$ 1-13-14-17-18-23-27-30-32-35-39-44 $$$

Good luck posters - Let the winning continue!!
:dance1:
Nice set Beaker! One of us could hit hard!We are attacking from two seperates very good spectrums..Lets see them drop....like a thunderbolt! :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Nice set Beaker! One of us could hit hard!We are attacking from two seperates very good spectrums..Lets see them drop....like a thunderbolt! :agree: :agree2: :clown:
I noticed that - playing 22 distinct numbers 3 in common.

Well, one of us should hit - at least the teens anyway. :lol:

At least we agree on the 6 - remember last time that happened :eek: :eek: :agree2: :lol:

Beaker said:
I hope that 3 stays quiet for this one :worry: I noticed it is hitting like crazy in S7 :dizzy:
Lets hope so...looking at your awesome one..it is in play here... :eek:
I won't be around tonite...going out for the rest of the week-end...Good luck to all the nice respectfull people here... :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Ho!....Before I go...my unmatched LDs thingy is high for LDs of 05....
05-35-45 major at 54% of chances
05-15-45 minor at 47% of chances...
Have a nice draw!
:agree2:

Sidebar