6/49 Discussion For November 8, 2003

Beaker said:
I don't see too many 40's Maggie :no: but one I do see is your 44 :agree: :agree2:

I sound like a broken record but something from 18-34-43 should 3peat on the way to a 4peat :agree:
That broken record could be your 8 Beaker 34 announced that number ...Here's another broken record...the 20-43 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sheba

Can anyone tell me how long that 4 has gone before hitting.
Not this time around but before...
4 now has gone 25 Draws...

Sheba__:dog:...

Sheba said:
Can anyone tell me how long that 4 has gone before hitting.
Not this time around but before...
4 now has gone 25 Draws...

Sheba__:dog:...
longuest skip was 45
average skip is 6 it is now on a 26 skip crusade...
:agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes...just a little...This is what happens when you are not a Genius..I guess :lol: :agree: :agree2:
No need to go to the lotto office anymore - just send the scan of those winners by email and tell them to send the cheques :lol: :agree2: You are a genius - nice hits :agree2:

Beaker said:
No need to go to the lotto office anymore - just send the scan of those winners by email and tell them to send the cheques :lol: :agree2: You are a genius - nice hits :agree2:
Don't want to discourage anyone here...lets leave it there buddy.. :agree2: That 07-47 and Maggie 47-48 are looking good view from some spectrum..(in my announcers criss-cross chart that is)... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Don't want to discourage anyone here...lets leave it there buddy.. :agree2: That 07-47 and Maggie 47-48 are looking good view from some spectrum..(in my announcers criss-cross chart that is)... :agree:
OK Buddy - Never any doubt about your credibility from where I sit ;)

Seems alot of what we are talking about is in 2042 :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
480 looks very interesting.. notice how the 5-6 tend to cluster? It would not surprise me to see one of them repeat.
I'm seeing alot of this also :agree: A few of us have mentioned that either 5 or 6 will hit - could be both :eek: :agree:

Sidebar