6/49 Discussion For November 5, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Strange but most of the cold pairs from the last 225 draws posted on top here are found in the hits of that 20-43 and some according to Peter's theory....example check that 40-47...draw 1804. :eek::eek:
1804 has 23-39 also - I'm playing that 23 :agree2: but it's a long-shot for me :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And what do we have in 1874?? 04-19-20
This is too much I'm playing that 19...It was also there in 1804...
:agree2: :agree:
I saw something with the 19 last time - played it there. I like it but will have a hard time fitting it in for this one :(

19-23 are both prime numbers...they are both in these draws posted above and 19 is adjacent to that 18 from last draw... It might be one of my hints actually ... :agree:

peter

Beaker said:
I saw something with the 19 last time - played it there. I like it but will have a hard time fitting it in for this one :(
I may change my picks, I'm liking 17 & 19 two primes.:agree:

peter

Beaker, when I did the chart on 2 single digits in position 1 and 2 it was surprising how often 2 hit when the skipped 1 or 2 draws, I think we'll see two this time, either 1&3,or 1&5, or 3&5.:agree:

peter

Beaker, I don't wish to doubt you on that, heaven knows I should have listened to you about the 29 had I added that one I too would have been in the money, instead I combined my two 8 number full wheels, and played a full 9 number wheel, hitting 8,18,41,43. the 29 would have been so SWEET
But no!!!, I had to argue and play the 27.
even my wife said , why did'nt you listen to Beaker and played the 29.:rolleyes:

Beaker

peter said:
Beaker, I don't wish to doubt you on that, heaven knows I should have listened to you about the 29 had I added that one I too would have been in the money, instead I combined my two 8 number full wheels, and played a full 9 number wheel, hitting 8,18,31,41. the 29 would have been so SWEET
I only try to help - you make your own calls ;)

but you should know, when the Beak posts a BB like that, you need to listen ;) You were the one who told me to post the BB earlier :lol:

Next time :agree2:

peter said:
Beaker, I don't wish to doubt you on that, heaven knows I should have listened to you about the 29 had I added that one I too would have been in the money, instead I combined my two 8 number full wheels, and played a full 9 number wheel, hitting 8,18,41,43. the 29 would have been so SWEET
But no!!!, I had to argue and play the 27.
even my wife said , why did'nt you listen to Beaker and played the 29.:rolleyes:
I was a good boy I played that 29 everywhere... :lol:

Sidebar