6/49 Discussion For November 5, 2003

Beaker said:
Well now you can play a few more sets here, some different options.

You never know, could happen again . :eek:

Bassbossmania!!! :dance1:
You bet I do have more options for some draws to come....
I'll tell you what I want to see...

Beakermania
Lets fix another apointment at the lotto office together! :lol: :lol:

Irvin

Yes November 5 is a special day in History.....Guy Fawkes.

So numbers will be hot......even on Fire.

charles2

Irvin said:
Yes November 5 is a special day in History.....Guy Fawkes.

So numbers will be hot......even on Fire.

you celebrating Guido's capture/torture & execution for being a terrorist or that he had the balls to do away with government? :lol:

Irvin

charles2 said:
you celebrating Guido's capture/torture & execution for being a terrorist or that he had the balls to do away with government? :lol:

The Government :lol:

All the neighbours are gathering to buy fireworks. Also making some basic Gun powder......We gonna have fun :D

Lootoman

I also see some potential repeats here,if that will happen is a different story.The 29-31-18 would be my top candidates.Im looking at the 30 as my DN ,and I am also looking at the 27-36 here.Im staying in the 17-44 range for this one folks.I cant stay :cold: forever with my picks and with ALL the HOT picks of late I can see another BIG HIT on the boards for Wed.

Beaker

Lootoman said:
I also see some potential repeats here,if that will happen is a different story.The 29-31-18 would be my top candidates.Im looking at the 30 as my DN ,and I am also looking at the 27-36 here.Im staying in the 17-44 range for this one folks.I cant stay :cold: forever with my picks and with ALL the HOT picks of late I can see another BIG HIT on the boards for Wed.
That 30 as DN is a good choice lootoman :agree:

I have it - not as DN but very high on the list :agree2:

Lootoman said:
27-36 are looking pretty good here....And 34 should repeat here!

Now consider this....Maggie and Beaker were right when they talked about Lds of 00....I have this...
10-30-40 major 53% of chances...
10-20-40 minor 47% of chances...
If the 40 comes got to pair it with 26 or 28
:agree: :agree2: Here's some hot pairs candidates to repeat...
08-29
08-43
18-34
18-41
29-34
31-34
34-41
All of these pairs have come up twice in the last 20 draws....
:agree2:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

You should look at 16.

Regards,
George:)
Yes good candidate too....last 20 draws
08-16
13-16
15-16
16-26
16-33
All of these came up twice too in the last 20 draws... :agree:
I think that something from 36-37 should pop out also...

Sidebar