6/49 Discussion For November 12, 2003

here are my picks for nov 12/03 08-09-16-25-27-38-39-46-49 they were chosen using gh software in the past i have had moderate success using her systems but here is a 9 number shot!!!

Lootoman

That 43 is inticing but its not gonna happen ! If anything were going to see the 34 or a 17 /18 . Watch and see folks. If yyou want to play a repeater,play the 47 all the way to the bank!!!

Lootoman

here it is folks 13-31-34 .If 2 of these 3 dont hit im tellin my Mom I want a FULL reimbursment for that crytal ball that she sold me!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaker

Lootoman said:
here it is folks 13-31-34 .If 2 of these 3 dont hit im tellin my Mom I want a FULL reimbursment for that crytal ball that she sold me!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lootoman said:
That 43 is inticing but its not gonna happen ! If anything were going to see the 34 or a 17 /18 . Watch and see folks. If yyou want to play a repeater,play the 47 all the way to the bank!!!
These are good also :agree: Good luck with your 5 number prize ;) I'm playing for all 6 :dance1:

Lootoman

im going to recant on the statement that the 43 isent going to show up again as it is a great number for repeating as some have allready posted,its just not high on my list but its in my set.

Beaker

Lootoman said:
im going to recant on the statement that the 43 isent going to show up again as it is a great number for repeating as some have allready posted,its just not high on my list but its in my set.
don't think about it - just play it :agree:

Lootoman

Beaker said:
As advertised

743 = 16 17 23 28 43 49 B29
744 = 08 13 22 34 43 45 B16

no brainer ;)

Ok theres the 43 what about the other numbers in the set,I see the 13 and 34 are also in that set and are good candidates for Wed draw.Think I will play a small wheel with those 3 numbers along with ?? to be determined.

Beaker

Lootoman said:
Ok theres the 43 what about the other numbers in the set,I see the 13 and 34 are also in that set and are good candidates for Wed draw.Think I will play a small wheel with those 3 numbers along with ?? to be determined.
I like that 34 - but all of those numbers should be considered :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

I'm going to see how much/often this sort of thing happens with a little program of mine:agree:. I never did yet:eek:!

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
I like that 34 - but all of those numbers should be considered :agree:

Beaker

Maggie said:
:angel: Picks for Wed.

3-4-7-12-14-15-27-29-32-36-40-42-44-48

Good luck everyone :wavey:

Also one line: 6-14-17-30-38- 43
This one liner is an excellent start ;) :dance1:

I understand - hard to pull the trigger - you'll see ;)

Good luck :agree2:

Sidebar