6/49 Discussion For May 31

Beaker

peter said:
I think LT is due for a 5 number hit tonight, Why do I predct that,Well he has 5 of my numbers:D
Peter, I think its time to go to the Pub to start the :party2: :chug: -
I hope you win buddy :party:

I like to see those 4 from 8 hits for $600 :eek:

Might start Beakermania tonite

gsobier

Beaker:

It looks like we are in sync here. One of these draws soon, all 6 will be in the 30. We didn't have one like that for some time now so I expect its going happen soon:agree:. When it does, I've got 50 sets waiting to snag 5 or maybe 6 hits if things work out right. I'm looking/hoping for a missing decaded, an LD pair, and maybe 1 consecutive. Is that asking too much:eek::lol:?

There is a tremendous amount of help you guys have provided:agree: and it might be the thing to put things over the top... ...you never know. Delta pairs have help again and again with my sets and I hoping it keeps serving me well. Of course, being a random draw, there is always the possibility of a poor decision being made which does explain/justify your approach of wheeling. There is no competition here... ...a different approach like we have agreed already. I have all the numbers in play now instead of just the 30 for some sets with the enhancements I've implemented. Spreading too thin is my biggest concern:eek:. Because of your ability to focus on specific numbers as DNs and wheeling a series of numbers will work for you because of your expertise at calling what you expect to show up. I'm not that good yet so the programs I've written remove the guess work and what happens, happens. Doing something consistently should produce good results provided good choices are made based on the criteria. Its amazing how many sets are tossed out which do not produce results most of the time.

For now, enjoy your time at the pub :chug:. I don't drink beer so you can have one for me too:agree2:.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
George my 13 numbers are distributed 9 from 30 and 4 from 19

Not bad :agree2:

peter

I like your thinking Buddy!:agree2: Wings are on the barbie, and a few friends are popping over for a small get together on the deck, it's a beautiful evening , wish you were here! good luck tonight, and we'll see ya tomorrow!:wavey: :beer: :liplick: :party: :chug: :tuut: :party2:

peter

gsobier said:
right. I'm looking/hoping for a missing decaded, an LD pair, and maybe 1 consecutive. Is that asking too much:eek::lol:?

Regards,
We've got all those bases covered George, and you missed having a repeater, But I'll forgive you! :lol: :wavey:

gsobier

...so, how many of you guys look at my report??? I'm curious as in "Curious George".

BTW, if there was an atavar with a monkey, I'm NOT going to use it:lol:.

Regards,
George:) (no monkey business here)

Beaker said:
George my 13 numbers are distributed 9 from 30 and 4 from 19

Not bad :agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

Hey, you are absolutely correct, that is why I got a program to check that for me:lol:. I also have atleast one repeater in each set (previous Bonus number counts too)... ...here is a sample of some sets which come only from the 30 which follow those rules... ...the deck is stacked, wait to strike:agree:! Boy, it would be funny to see one of these win big.

03 04 14 21 29 38
03 04 14 31 45 48
03 05 29 32 40 45
03 06 11 12 29 41

Regards,
peter said:
We've got all those bases covered George, and you missed having a repeater, But I'll forgive you! :lol: :wavey:

gsobier

Must be NICE! Its raining here:bawl:! The best of luck to you and all players:agree2:!
peter said:
I like your thinking Buddy!:agree2: Wings are on the barbie, and a few friends are popping over for a small get together on the deck, it's a beautiful evening , wish you were here! good luck tonight, and we'll see ya tomorrow!:wavey: :beer: :liplick: :party: :chug: :tuut: :party2:

Last edited:
Re: Wow

Sporster said:
I guess everyone knows it did not go.
10 Mil for the next draw!

:eek:
Yes and only one at 5+bonus tonite....GEEEEEE....And the set up is perrrrrfect for a dazzling hit from you know who...By the way Sporster did you see my post for you under the anything goes section? :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Peter:

Well, we didn't have a pair of LDs this time AGAIN. Its been a while since we had that condition:agree:. I can just see what Beaker will explain now:eek:. We had a repeater a consecutive too. Also a case of "no dumb luck" as well:notme:.

Regards,

peter said:

peter

Sorry George, but I include the bonus number, so that in fact gives us an LD pair of 2 (22/32)
Beaker and I were counting heavily on LD 2, it came, but we played the wrong ones, but beware friends, LD 2 has been dormint, but the remaining LD 2's will strike in the next few draws.
Beaker was correct, having 1 decade miss, I was correct in predicting only 4 even numbers, we're getting warmer.:agree2:
I won't mention anything about some little birdy predicting no 30's
If that was my bird, he'd be getting stuffed today!:lol:

gsobier

Peter:

If you are counting the Bonus then yes, you were right. I'd rather not eat that bird, or a mad cow.

Regards,

peter said:
Sorry George, but I include the bonus number, so that in fact gives us an LD pair of 2 (22/32)
Beaker and I were counting heavily on LD 2, it came, but we played the wrong ones, but beware friends, LD 2 has been dormint, but the remaining LD 2's will strike in the next few draws.
Beaker was correct, having 1 decade miss, I was correct in predicting only 4 even numbers, we're getting warmer.:agree2:
I won't mention anything about some little birdy predicting no 30's
If that was my bird, he'd be getting stuffed today!:lol:

Sidebar