6/49 Discussion For May 31

peter

Had those last weekend on the barbie, geez were they ever good, I may do them again tonght.:agree2:
I was referring to chicken wings, not spicy sausages.

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Now to who am I gonna say....''My goodness...'' tonite???? :confused:
Lets see..... :eek2: :eek3: :lol:
I don't know could be a few but tell you what I have a funny feeling something BIG is going to happen here soon.

I didn't post a best bet but something is going to happen with 6-42 and high 40's

I really like 2-44. Take a look at what that pair hits with ;) :dance1:

For the sensible ears 16 has announced 27 for a total of 64 times....But I'm gambling that 27 is to cold to play it for this draw...
Could be a real spoiler if it comes up!
:sick:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
For the sensible ears 16 has announced 27 for a total of 64 times....But I'm gambling that 27 is to cold to play it for this draw...
Yes - could spoil here - that 27 comes with 2-44 alot :worry:
If it doesn't come now watch for it for the next one. :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

You guys are having all the fun... ...this sounds like a waste basket diagnosis if you ask me:lol:!

There is nothing me of a pain than driving the car in the rain... ...thats about all th excitement for today for me... ...then, I've seen where everyone has been today.

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
Ewwww :sick: Is that like oneoffitis?

gsobier

Dennis:

If you are correct, you are truely a genius:agree:!

Regards,

Dennis Bassboss said:

gsobier

Beaker:

My gawd, I got 6 and 42 in my sets too, no guff... ...could be interesting. As you might have caught on, I've expanded my field of play to all 49 numbers but always aware of the 30/19 split which helps decide on distribution based on past results.

Regards,

Beaker said:
I don't know could be a few but tell you what I have a funny feeling something BIG is going to happen here soon.

I didn't post a best bet but something is going to happen with 6-42 and high 40's

I really like 2-44. Take a look at what that pair hits with ;) :dance1:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

My gawd, I got 6 and 42 in my sets too, no guff... ...could be interesting. As you might have caught on, I've expanded my field of play to all 49 numbers but always aware of the 30/19 split which helps decide on distribution based on past results.

Regards,
George my 13 numbers are distributed 9 from 30 and 4 from 19

Not bad :agree2:

Sidebar