6/49 Discussion For Jun4

Move this to the discussion area....
gsobier said:
Dennis:

Look on the bright side... ...$10M for the next draw. I predict you will need more than 1 truck load to haul away all that cash on Wednesday:agree:. Summer is coming and you would feel much better fishing the waters instead of numbers.

We are all striking out which will change, it always will. It has too. Do you have anything in mind to explain the way things have gone in the past couple of draws? You might be pre-occupied with other things like you explained earlier. Thats probably why, am I correct?

Regards,
George:)
First on the cold numbers....Always play some mid-cold numbers lets say between 10 to 15 draws skips(not the very,very cold tough...Unless they are announced overwelmingly by more than two factors and even then you can miss target with these...I saw it before with the number 49..learned it the hard way I'll tell you...)
Now what happenned in the last 3 draws....First We knew it was going high...but the announcers for the real high draw(all numbers over 20 bonus included) never showed up This is why we see these hanging teens....27 is a hanging ghost now...should come but is not coming same thing for the 01 and the 02...While this is going on.... Some little shifts in the draws are also happenning...That 14-18 is a good example...Now you can expect that the LDs of 08 are just at the doorstep..But don't forget one thing the 10 millions draws has his own laws...Beaker spotted that Thanks Beak!!! A long time ago and it prevailed again and again :clown: :agree2: ...2 decades missing...And many numbers that will mostly strikes should be from the lower side of the decade..
So my focus is going to be on the numbers from the lower side of the decades that are announced and best paired from yesterday's number...Another thing to consider is these open pairs....We got two yesterday one of these pair might repeat...It has been a while since it has happenned too...I'm going to gamble hard on this...Another thing 45 is the best announcer for the 20-43 combo and that 45 could go crazy when it is hot...Got to consider this too...Now that 31 is here (and My LDs thing is sky high for LDs of 01....Second is LDs of 04....And Third is LDs of 02...
It goes like this
LDs 01= 58% of chances to come up
LDs 04= 55% of chances to come up
LDs 02= 52% of chances to come up
LDs 09= 47% of chances to come up
All others are below 40% of chances to come up...)
I will concentrate on these mostly...
So just for this exercise ...Heres a rough list
01-02-04-09-11-12-14-19-21-22
24-29-31-32-34-39-41-42-44-49
In that list you can see 3 numbers from the open pairs from yesterday 22-31-32 And strangely all are from the lower side of the decades.. :eek2: :eek3:
I bet you that something should be coming up from these 3 numbers...Now even if LDs of 00 is very low on my LDs thing You got to consider it because many of these numbers are often seen with LDs of 00 ...The 10 comes to mind and the 20 too...And what about that 40 that has been a best bet for some players lately?
I have to check the double announcers too... Lot more to look at here but there is a pattern here...
:agree: :agree2: :eek:

Last edited:

Maggie

Concerning missing decades for this upcoming 10 million draw, I have a feeling we will miss the first 2 decades and most numbers drawn will be concentrated on the 20's and 40's, but mostly 20's. I believe this one's going high, too.

gsobier

Dennis:

Here is more evidence of my somewhat still "newbie" membership. Please explain "open pairs". I'm not sure about this at all and I'd bet other members would like to see the response as well.

I'm thinking its 21, 31, 32 or 12, 22, 32... ...do I have it right or am I lost again:bawl:. Noone really explained it to me and I'd didn't go searching for the answer here... ...used my own imagination and logic to follow along as best as I can:agree:.

Thanks,

Maggie

George,

Beaker and Dennis have both explained to me what open pairs are. ( more than once )

For example: Draw on May 14... the 37-38 came up, this is an open pair, the very next draw on May 17, we saw the 38 come up. Now, this pair is closed. Also, on May 14, we saw 44-45. This is an open pair again, until May 28, when the 45 was drawn. So, in last nights draw we have the open pair 22-23. We should probably expect to see one of these numbers again shortly. And when that happens, this pair also will be closed.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, and if I did, I'm sure someone will explain a bit more about it to you.

Beaker

Maggie said:
George,

Beaker and Dennis have both explained to me what open pairs are. ( more than once )

For example: Draw on May 14... the 37-38 came up, this is an open pair, the very next draw on May 17, we saw the 38 come up. Now, this pair is closed. Also, on May 14, we saw 44-45. This is an open pair again, until May 28, when the 45 was drawn. So, in last nights draw we have the open pair 22-23. We should probably expect to see one of these numbers again shortly. And when that happens, this pair also will be closed.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, and if I did, I'm sure someone will explain a bit more about it to you.
Very nice Maggie - you got it :agree:
..see one of these numbers again shortly...
normally within 4 draws :agree:

gsobier

Maggie:

Thank you very much! I welcome all the help I can get. This puzzle is a very tricky one which can be figured out with a good and sound strategy:agree:. Most of the time we will see a somewhat "normal" draw from what my reports tell me. Dennis is reporting a shift in the draw which also explains why a $10M prize is waiting for us all:agree:.

Regards,
Maggie said:
George,

gsobier

Beaker:

Oh, so THATS IT!!! Thanks a million or two Beaker, Maggie, and Dennis (I wonder what happened to Peter today, could it be :mad::cow: taking its toll:lol: yesterday)! All you guys with your great ideas and expertise is very much appreciated:agree:. I hope to someday soon discover something new and share it with you all.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Very nice Maggie - you got it :agree:

normally within 4 draws :agree:

I was about to explain..But thanks Maggie you did it well...:agree2: One more thing I do consider the bonus in these open pairs... So from yesterday 31-32 is open...Check these George you will find out that it is an awesome tip and strategy... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

Yes, I most certainly will! Thanks again Dennis for pointing this out to me!

I'm in the dark with announcers which will have to wait for now. How much of a priority is it to develop announcers? Should I proceed with that work ASAP?

If there is anyone wanting my 30 and 19 posted please let me know. I'm away from my office until late tonight if anyone was expecting to see it today.

One thing I'd point out is... ...88.7% of the time 3 numbers or less come out of the 19. This is one of the major things which drives my creation of sets for the next draw.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
I was about to explain..But thanks Maggie you did it well...:agree2: One more thing I do consider the bonus in these open pairs... So from yesterday 31-32 is open...Check these George you will find out that it is an awesome tip and strategy... :agree: :agree2:

Last edited:
George don't stressed your machine too hard.....We have plenty of time...I have a lot to analyze for the next...I might introduced you to the double announcing grid here.... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

My machine has been :bawl:ing for weeks now... ...I hope to reward it with improved components or give it some leisure time by getting a newer one if my numbers turn up one of these days:agree:. Most of the time I run that thing HARD! Some of my exploring routines for hours and more than a day when I want to examine in more detail because I'm sill learning.

No rest for the wicked right now. Also, Beaker's $10M law is very interesting:agree:. Truely amazing Beaker:agree2:!

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
George don't stressed your machine too hard.....We have plenty of time...I have a lot to analyze for the next...I might introduced you to the double annoucing grid here.... :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

mon said:
NO WINNERS LAST NIGHT 10 MILLION DOLLARS FOR JUN4

:D :D :D
Just thought I add on that 2nd prize amount!

$10 Million Lotto 6/49

There was no winner of last night's $5 million LOTTO 6/49 jackpot. The jackpot grows to $10 million for the next draw on Wednesday, June 4, 2003.
There was only one second-prize winning ticket worth
$605,585.40.

Sheba__:dog:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Concerning missing decades for this upcoming 10 million draw, I have a feeling we will miss the first 2 decades and most numbers drawn will be concentrated on the 20's and 40's, but mostly 20's. I believe this one's going high, too.
This is key for this one - what are the 2 decades that will miss???

The stars are aligned for this - love to play 6/29 or 6/30 for the $10 mill.:dance1:

I will dig deep to find that key :smash:

gsobier

Dennis:

From the very little I do know... ...31 is in play now... ...you are talking 45 which sets up a 5 (which shows up with 31) and 45 LD could be possible. Am I on to something here in my small, limited way? I noticed LDs of 5 are less than 40% in your previous post. I suspect there are factors which overrule others depending on the conditions at the current time. I'm learning as I go:eek:.

Regards,

gsobier

Beaker:

6/30 was my game in the begininng! Have you figured out the odds for 6/30?

I'm going to be in my office later today and produce the report. Knowing which ones from the 19 numbers to avoid will help:agree:.

Regards,

Beaker said:

The stars are aligned for this - love to play 6/29 or 6/30 for the $10 mill.:dance1:

Last edited:
Beaker said:

I'm not sure yet Beaker ....I'll dig it too...We might find these missing decades through the various analizys... :agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

If there is a correct prediction on missing decades then we will do much better than in the past series of draws, that is for sure:agree:.

Regards,
George
Dennis Bassboss said:
I'm not sure yet Beaker ....I'll dig it too...We might find these missing decades through the various analizys... :agree:

George if your 30-19 factor is on target we might be playing the 6/20 for the next draw....+ I'll work and try to post ASAP my Double announcers grid + My little analyze...And Do not forget the Peter draw number strategy...By putting it all together...We will get a bundle... :agree:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Breaker:

6/30 was my game in the begininng! Have you figured out the odds for 6/30?

I'd have to say avoid to use 4 or more form the 19 numbers I will post when I'm back at my office could be part of the answer.

Regards,
6/30 is 1:593775
6/29 is 1:475020

Hitting 6 numbers from 12 picked out of 30 is 1:642

Hitting 6 numbers from 12 picked out of 29 is 1:514

:teach:

Sidebar