6/49 Discussion For Jun4

gsobier

Dennis:

That 30-19 report is the most stable thing I produce... ...I must point out we are also due for all 6 in the 30 one of these times too. The likelyhood of 4 or more in the 19 is pretty low most of the time which scares the heck out of me. I think for announcers will help us to see which way it will things will go.

I'm also interested in the draws which were for $10M so I can see if there is any thing to use looking at the 30-19 report.

Regards,
George
Dennis Bassboss said:
George if your 30-19 factor is on target we might be playing the 6/20 for the next draw....+ I'll work and try to post ASAP my Double announcers grid + My little analyze...And Do not forget the Peter draw number strategy...By putting it all together...We will get a bundle... :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

I like those odds way better than 1:13M:agree:! We never face 1:13M with the tools we use. So, who in their right mind would play a quick pick:notme:, not me!

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
6/30 is 1:593775
6/29 is 1:475020

Hitting 6 numbers from 12 picked out of 30 is 1:642

Hitting 6 numbers from 12 picked out of 29 is 1:514

:teach:

gsobier

BEST Bet

Peter:

Thank you for starting that thread for us... ...I go NO clue what number to post there for now:notme: until I get back to my office.

Regards,

gsobier

Dennis:

That 30-19 report is the most stable thing I produce... ...I must point out we are also due for all 6 in the 30 one of these times too. The likelyhood of 4 or more in the 19 is pretty low most of the time which scares the heck out of me because it has happened from time to time. I think for announcers will help us to see which way it will things will go.

I'm also interested in the draws which were for $10M so I can see if there is any thing to use looking at the 30-19 report.

There is also that other website from the fellow Queber of yours just to compare notes... ...if things agree well then a prediction would appear to be more in our favor:agree:. At least we would make our best shot at it.

Regards,

Last edited:

Maggie

I've noticed in alot of these 10 million dollar draws that the 12-15-28 come up pretty frequently. So does the 23, but I don't think we'll see it again so soon.

gsobier

BEST Bet

Randal:

You have the "Booby Prize":rolleyes: my friend for posting verbal diarrhea:lol: there... ...all we want is just a number and nothing else please.

Dennis will NEVER post there for all time to come now. That is for darn sure:agree: as a prediction could be.

Regards,

Beaker

Re: BEST Bet

gsobier said:
Randal:

You have the "Booby Prize":rolleyes: my friend for posting verbal diarrhea:lol: there... ...all we want is just a number and nothing else please.

Dennis will NEVER post there for all time to come now. That is for darn sure:agree: as a prediction could be.

Regards,
I won't post there either because of the :baby: :mad4:

I really hate these people that just breeze in and have no respect for what is going on :dang: :mad4:

Randal

haha.. verbal diarrhea. I didn't even post in this thread yet.
gsobier said:
Beaker:

I like those odds way better than 1:13M:agree:! We never face 1:13M with the tools we use. So, who in their right mind would play a quick pick:notme:, not me!

Regards,
I wanted to comment on that though. Your odds of picking the numbers right even with all of your data and statistical analysis + stratedgies in theory does not yield a better chance of winning.
All draws are independant and *supposed* to be random in nature.

Anyhoo I'm off to the store soon to buy me some quick picks, hopefully I'll win something so I can brag about how my quick picks rule! :D

gsobier

Re: Re: BEST Bet

Beaker:

Looks like BEST Bet will die in that case if the boycott list grows, a shame:no:.

Regards,

Beaker said:
I won't post there either because of the :baby: :mad4:

I really hate these people that just breeze in and have no respect for what is going on :dang: :mad4:

gsobier

Repeaters

Peter:

I know you have many files which track things. Do you have one on repeaters which came out of nowhere? In other words, a COLD number makes a hit and then repeats. How many times and what is the percentage of all the repeaters does this happen?

Does anyone else have an answer to this condition?

Well, is off the the golf range with the 12 year old kid of mine... ...he is getting a good game developed and its better than hanging out at the mall or watching TV all day:agree:. The rain is finally gone too:)!

Regards,

Re: Repeaters

gsobier said:
Peter:

I know you have many files which track things. Do you have one on repeaters which came out of nowhere? In other words, a COLD number makes a hit and then repeats. How many times and what is the percentage of all the repeaters does this happen?

Does anyone else have an answer to this condition?

Well, is off the the golf range with the 12 year old kid of mine... ...he is getting a good game developed and its better than hanging out at the mall or watching TV all day:agree:. The rain is finally gone too:)!

Regards,

You have to define COLD
In terms of Distribution
or range since last Hit

Then a report is easily constructed

Geenie

It's weird at first look I'm getting 24 and 19 for
both Super and 649??

I do think the sum will be even and below average.

AND

2 has a great chance this draw!

gsobier

Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 03 04 05 06 07
10 12 14 17 19 21
22 24 25 26 28 29
31 32 35 38 40 41
43 44 45 46 48 49

No more than three from here is most likely:
(3 were here, in the last draw)
02 08 09 11 13 15
16 18 20 23 27 30
33 34 36 37 39 42

For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 336
3 and 3: 262
5 and 1: 237
2 and 4: 087
6 and 0: 052
1 and 5: 023
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,

mon

THIS DRAW COULD EITHER STAY HIGH OR GO LOW IM NOT SURE YET .

I DO LIKE 1 OR 2 TO SHOW 11,12, THE FORTIES COULD HAVE 46 OR 49

MISSING DECADES MAYBE 20'S OR 30'S

:) :)

peter

The decade fingerprint for this last draw, looks like this,2233454.
The last time we had an identical fingerprint like this was in draw 1956. What happened in draw 1957 was it was a 10 million dollar draw, and that fingerprint looked like this,1233454.

Maggie

Looks like there was something from all decades in that draw, then.

Have you done the fingerprinting for any other 10 million dollar draws, Peter? Or are you still waiting to hear when those draws were?

Sidebar