6/49 Discussion For Jun4

peter

Beaker said:
Not true George - one of us is right :lol:

Peter's prediction is pretty general. (1 and 5 are good) and could see a triple here :eek: :eek:

Very tough to call these things :agree:

I'll tell you one thing - you have to gamble with these draws - high risk is high reward if you hit.
Got to go for it :dance1:
The predictions, are not as general as you think. They still need to be on the money!
Triple 5 you say, look at your pkge. draw1532, 1921.
Triple 1 you say, look at draw1742.
I'm playing this a few different ways, got to cover all bases.:agree2: :wavey:

gsobier

Peter:

That is a wise way to play it:agree:. I hope on of us will snag a bundle. I'm also wondering what Dennis has figured out.

Regards,
George:)

peter said:
The predictions, are not as general as you think. They still need to be on the money!

peter

I must hand it to Beaker tho' regarding 10 million dollar draws, I never use to treat these as "Special Separete Draws" until he pointed out the differences of these draws alone. Thx for that Beaker:agree2: I now view 10 million dollars in a whole new light.!

Beaker

peter said:
Not triple LD Peter :no: triple as in 2-3-4 or 47-48-49 or something like that - say 1816 ;) or 1795 :agree:

Those draws you posted are also interesting :eek:

What you will see has never been seen anywhere...folks...I have to go to a graduation party tonite... :sick: same :crap: every year ...Busy all day tomorrow too...but don't miss it I'll be back late tomorrow night for sure with somethings that will pop up your eyes right out of their sockets..It is that good believe me! :eek: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
What you will see has never been seen anywhere...folks...I have to go to a graduation party tonite... :sick: same :crap: every year ...Busy all day tomorrow too...but don't miss it I'll be back late tomorrow night for sure with somethings that will pop up your eyes right out of their sockets..It is that good believe me! :eek: :agree2:
I can hardly wait :liplick: :dance1:

Let's crack this one wide open :smash: :clown: :agree2:

peter

Beaker said:
Not triple LD Peter :no: triple as in 2-3-4 or 47-48-49 or something like that - say 1816 ;) or 1795 :agree:

Those draws you posted are also interesting :eek:
Sorry I misread that triple to mean Triple LD, but after reading your post again, I see you are referring to a triple consecutive.
I see draws 1540,1795,1816,1921, all had a triple consecutive.:agree:

peter

Beaker said:
I can hardly wait :liplick: :dance1:

Let's crack this one wide open :smash: :clown: :agree2:
Now you've got me all excited, and I'll have a hard time sleeping tonight,
Dennis buddy, your such a tease!!!:lol:

gsobier

Dennis:

I hope you can enjoy yourself even if its the same thing every year. It sort of reminds me of Annual Inspection when I was in Air Cadets.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:

Randal

I was just looking at lotterycanada's website and last draw was quite the anomily. $14M in tickets sold and only one person won the 5/6 + bonus prize. I knew only one person won the 5/6 + bonus but I figured that much less than $14M were sold.

Does anyone think the impossible will happen and there will be another carry over!?

mmugo7

I have tried many methodsof predicting these lotto numbers. There is always a surprise. There's just no telling and almost anything goes. Sure you can get one - two or three but.... hmmm I wonder if there is anything else to be tried out there. Trying to keep the hope up - somehow,..

Beaker

mmugo7 said:
I have tried many methodsof predicting these lotto numbers. There is always a surprise. There's just no telling and almost anything goes. Sure you can get one - two or three but.... hmmm I wonder if there is anything else to be tried out there. Trying to keep the hope up - somehow,..
mmugo7 said:
:dance1: Expect anything. Throw in a one or two wild ones too. You never know what to expect. They always seem to come with new surprises.
You either hunt, trap or play quick piks :agree:

Any way you do it, hitting the big prize is very very difficult - the odds are against you.

If you don't find strategies on these boards to play better, then take the $1 you play and spend it somewhere else.

That;s what is so fun about the lotto - you are always surprised.

Someday you might really be surprised. :dizzy:

Sidebar