6/49 Discussion For July 30, 2003

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This stack is overdue by now...Expect at least one from these ...But we might see 2...
DN tracker.xml
3 Predictions for the next drawing:
4-41-46
:agree:
Got them all - 46 DN ;)

I'm going to start to build some of these also - some good DN stacks 2 or 3 predictions.

This is a new strategy with WinHunter. Rather than go for the gold with trying to hit 6 from x number we can build some good good stacks that can give 2 or 3. This is a compliment to my eliminate list. :agree:

Beaker said:
Got them all - 46 DN ;)

I'm going to start to build some of these also - some good DN stacks 2 or 3 predictions.

This is a new strategy with WinHunter. Rather than go for the gold with trying to hit 6 from x number we can build some good good stacks that can give 2 or 3. This is a compliment to my eliminate list. :agree:
This is what I do Beaker!
I checked back on the open pairs lists....And when I see some of these on the DN tracker list from a few stacks...I just put it on the red zone candidate list...And looking at it this way...The stacks that hits on a regular bases having a regular hit and skip pattern for the most are to be watch carefully...It is like having some hot stacks and some cold stacks...Some of these stacks are coming from the dump directory...And did not produced any big Jackpots wins or very few but they are regular as clockwork!:agree:
I have a few more things to look at from my pair files...But my set should be posted early tomorrow ...
:agree:

Beaker

This is great - but you have a gold star stack with that keno - 10 number prediction stack. That one is truly awesome.

I am looking at a few more things here. I have a set of 21 numbers that I will get down to something more manageable.

Funny you should post that 4-41-46 :eek: The other one that is big on my list is 37 ;) That 36-37 is open - they both could hit. Also, we may see 2 or 3 pairs here.

I'll tell you 4 that SHOULD NOT be there - some of our favorites

:no: 28-31-32-34 :no:

You never know :notme:

Beaker said:
This is great - but you have a gold star stack with that keno - 10 number prediction stack. That one is truly awesome.

I am looking at a few more things here. I have a set of 21 numbers that I will get down to something more manageable.

Funny you should post that 4-41-46 :eek: The other one that is big on my list is 37 ;) That 36-37 is open - they both could hit. Also, we may see 2 or 3 pairs here.

I'll tell you 4 that SHOULD NOT be there - some of our favorites

:no: 28-31-32-34 :no:

You never know :notme:
Here's what that Banco stack predicts for 6/49 using the history without bonus...
Banco optimized first.xml
11 Predictions for the next drawing:
4-7-9-13-21-29-33-36-41-46-47

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's what that Banco stack predicts for 6/49 using the history without bonus...
Banco optimized first.xml
11 Predictions for the next drawing:
4-7-9-13-21-29-33-36-41-46-47

I have one similar:

ir892k6x.xml Predicts (010) :3-4-7-10-21-29-33-37-46-49

But this is one I really like

v1j881nr.xml Predicts (010) :5-20-21-27-30-31-34-42-45-47
This one hits 0-3.

:dance1:

The more that I see that 21 in there the more I think high of it....Many of my stacks using totally differents settings included that number today...Got to double check on this one... :read:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
The more that I see that 21 in there the more I think high of it....Many of my stacks using totally differents settings included that number today...Got to double check on this one... :read:
That's another one I'm playing :agree:

This pair is in my final set 20-21 - one of them should hit and the edge is with that 20 :agree2:
Sometimes when that 12 does not hit right away after the 21 the 21 will hit again 2004-2007/1972-1975 are good examples of this. :agree:

Beaker said:
That's another one I'm playing :agree:

This pair is in my final set 20-21 - one of them should hit and the edge is with that 20 :agree2:
Sometimes when that 12 does not hit right away after the 21 the 21 will hit again 2004-2007/1972-1975 are good examples of this. :agree:
:agree2: Just checked these!! And prior to its last hit it was under allmost a ten draws skip so it is on the radar for sure! I'm playing it! :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And that 20....might play it too with 21-22....Should see one of them at the very least... :agree:
Both of those are on my hit list :agree2:

The one that :worry: me is that 15 - could spoil here. I only have one indication that it won't hit and no confirmation.

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I wonder if Nick has that 01 or that 15 on his entropy theory numbers list.... :confused:
Yes especially after we have had 2-15-49 lately :worry: :worry:

Have to think about that one. These high draws are clustering again. I think we see a low one this time and that 1 likes to be inbetween these high draws also.

gsobier

Re: Re: 6/49 Discussion For July 30, 2003

Beaker:

You guess is good as mine on what is coming next:notme:. It appears to be all over the map. I've seen two of these in a row before:agree:. You can never tell.

Regards,
George:)

Beaker said:
George, it seems that 4 hits from the 19 list is not that common. Do you have stats about what the next draw after 4 hits brings from the 19? or is it evenly distributed?

Dennis Bassboss said:
I wonder if Nick has that 01 or that 15 on his entropy theory numbers list.... :confused:

I look at your post and
comparing it with my List,
both of these number's temperature
is increasing!!!

Beaker

Beaker said:
Got them all - 46 DN ;)

Unfortunately for me I moved off that 41 for the 16 :sick:

Sidebar