6/49 Discussion For January 21, 2004

Beaker

peter said:
Referring to the number 15.
Last draw nobody liked it! this draw everybody is in love with it!.
I liked it and played it as DN last time. :dizzy: Time before - that's a different story ;)

Lots of good hits for it this draw :agree:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

Do you think any of them are primes?

Regards,
George:)
Yes I do....I'll tell you don't worry...By the way I have been very busy today that explains why I didn't answer your messages(All of them) before but I will... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

Not a problem... ...whenever you can.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes I do....I'll tell you don't worry...By the way I have been very busy today that explains why I didn't answer your messages(All of them) before but I will... :agree: :agree2:

Beaker said:
I saw that :agree:

Going with 3DN's again this time

Call me :hair: :dizzy:
Not really Beaker...I like your DN approach...You hit two of these and you are$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you hit 3 and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
besides your track records with DNs is awesome and third you are due for a big hit...
Finally I have noticed that many threesomes that we talked about are ready to blow hard...
By the way...We could see more than one number from these 4 posted
:agree: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Well, I'm going with a Repeater(hot)/Warm/Cold DN strategy :lol:

I noticed in that TWT software that the predicted decade distribution is 31020 but 6/top 10 say the 1's will miss.

This is in line with my low 20's/40's indicator I saw last draw.

I don't think this will hit this time - too many good 40's to play but I'm going to watch for this.

This 2-decade miss :worry: me :agree:

Black cat...Do it again....we'll turn you round and round...
Another hanging ghost here is that 01-20 pair... I just added that pair into my ''got to watch list....''
:agree:

Beaker said:
Well, I'm going with a Repeater(hot)/Warm/Cold DN strategy :lol:

I noticed in that TWT software that the predicted decade distribution is 31020 but 6/top 10 say the 1's will miss.

This is in line with my low 20's/40's indicator I saw last draw.

I don't think this will hit this time - too many good 40's to play but I'm going to watch for this.

This 2-decade miss :worry: me :agree:
Haven't play very much with TWT yet....I will wait a few draws to see what it creates...focusing on the followers for the time being....and compairing programs here...I think that some 30s might enter the dance too...so I would go for only one decade missing for this one...We'll cover best from each anyways... :agree:

Maggie

Beaker said:
Expecting these: :dance1:

3DN's = 5-15-41
with
$$$ 3-6-9-11-16-23-26-33-37-38-45-46 $$$

Good luck players :agree2:

...................:smash:
:uzi: $$$ :cow:$$$

calling Billy Moosehead again...are you there Billy Moosehead??? :angel:

Maybe you should change that to "Calling all Angels" :angel: :)

Sidebar