6/49 Discussion For January 21, 2004

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
32 and 42 got to be considered here.... :agree: :agree2:

Maybe the 47 will show again and go with your 32....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

Peter Piks....Mine are: 1,3,8,22,31,32,42,43.

I like these but why no teen... I think we will see at least one from 13-19....

Sheba...:dog:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Everyone here should have a look at Nick's software....and Winhunter...both are going to help you to get more wins...and both are free... :agree: :agree2:If you're not :mad2: at one point I will post other small sets for the Atlantic Keno...The Ontario's Keno..and The Québec Banco all at once.... :mad2:
OK I'm convinced :agree:
WOW!!:eek:

peter

Sheba said:
Peter Piks....Mine are: 1,3,8,22,31,32,42,43.

I like these but why no teen... I think we will see at least one from 13-19....

Sheba...:dog:
I like either 15,16, or 19, just not in this set.

Sheba said:
Maybe the 47 will show again and go with your 32....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------
You have a point here...I like that 47...maybe coming up soon with the:cold: 46 or that 48... :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker how about these triples ...... :eek: I'm analyzing more of them since this morning from all angles... :agree:
I saw that :eek: amazing.

This just confirms to me that our discussions are good for a few draws and our numbers also.

Still looking at that 3-5 with 6 maybe :agree:

Beaker said:
I saw that :eek: amazing.

This just confirms to me that our discussions are good for a few draws and our numbers also.

Still looking at that 3-5 with 6 maybe :agree:
We seem to agree on that 03 ... :lol:That 05-06 is also another ready to jump...no doubts...Our discussions are awesome for more than one draw because a trend stays more than one draw... :agree: :agree2:

I know one more thing Beaker....One of us is going to hit huge pretty soon...I just don't know who? We can't be so close for ever without hitting a big... big one...Then these discussions will drive even more attentions... :agree: :agree2:
It is becoming harder for anyone here to put my recent success on luck only...Soon it will be hard to blame it on luck for each one of us... :agree: :agree2:

Actually I looked at your set from yesterday and I look at these trendings draws posted...you could have hit big really big because each of these numbers you posted are in that area too...

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I know one more thing Beaker....One of us is going to hit huge pretty soon...I just don't know who? We can't be so close for ever without hitting a big... big one...Then these discussions will drive even more attentions... :agree: :agree2:
It is becoming harder for anyone here to put my recent success on luck only...Soon it will be hard to blame it on luck for each one of us... :agree: :agree2:
Well, you are preaching to the converted here. Your success is undeniable.

No one can be that lucky, no one except a genius :lol: :agree2: and Maggie :lol:

I think our tools get better and better :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Actually I'm carrying a jynx of badluck....Yes I'm full of badluck this only explain rationnally why I didn't hit the jackpot yet... :lol:
These little $10,000 here $1000 there wins are preparing you - you are in lotto training - for the BIG one :lol:

Beaker said:
Well, you are preaching to the converted here. Your success is undeniable.

No one can be that lucky, no one except a genius :lol: :agree2: and Maggie :lol:

I think our tools get better and better :agree:
Our tool are certainly improved a lot ...and we are still refining them... :clown: :agree2::lol:

Sidebar