6/49 Discussion For December 31, 2003

blingy

relatively complex but its been paying off for me! I usually take an hour out of the day working with my formula, then with the numbers I'm given I start linking them together and make a %300 profit almost every draw. The last few calculations I've gotten 5/6 numbers and a few before those I would get all including the bonus ball...its just a matter of linking up the right ones! Take a look at the numbers i posted for two draws back...i had 5/6 numbers!

Heh...i just read it and it sounds like something off of an infomercial!

hope this answers your question

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

peter

Post some numbers blingy, lets see how you do, and let me be the first to be able to congratulate you on your success.
I'm more curious if you would tell us more, I'm not asking for the formula, just more information.:agree2: It may be complex, but I'm certain there are many experts here.
As I said many times, the lotto corp has enough money to go around for everyone here.
How many numbers do you play?
are they wheeled?

Beaker

I saw those picks - nice hit :agree:

If you have something that can hit consistently, it would be a fantastic addition to what we have here :agree2:

Welcome and keep posting

blingy said:
relatively complex but its been paying off for me! I usually take an hour out of the day working with my formula, then with the numbers I'm given I start linking them together and make a %300 profit almost every draw. The last few calculations I've gotten 5/6 numbers and a few before those I would get all including the bonus ball...its just a matter of linking up the right ones! Take a look at the numbers i posted for two draws back...i had 5/6 numbers!

Heh...i just read it and it sounds like something off of an infomercial!

hope this answers your question

Good luck everyone!

blingy

I use no programs/wheels offered on the internet. I won the lottery 3 months ago ($2075) on a quick pick and since I've studied, read and racked my brain about all things lotto.

I bought more quick picks but only won free plays and every-so-often $10 and became discouraged and came up with some mathematical equation.

I applied this formula i eventually came up with to my set of winning numbers from nov 5 and sure enough it rang true. I generally come up with anywhere from 12-18 numbers and everytime aside from a few times I've gotten all winning numbers (I chose to work with less numbers hoping to up my chance of winning). The only luck involved now is linking up the right combos.

Last nights draw for example I won $70 but wasn't able to post the numbers on here due to time constraints...sure enough I had all but 1 number!

I invest about $18 each draw and win atleast $60...its only a matter of time before i link up all the winning numbers!!!

There is still some luck involved but now my odds have greatly increased as my odds aren't 1:18 000 000 !!!

hope that helps?

blingy

What do you exactly mean by are my numbers wheeled? what are these wheels you speak of?

Sorry mate, but I've worked with nothing more than my formula...please enlighten me!

:blush:

peter said:
Post some numbers blingy, lets see how you do, and let me be the first to be able to congratulate you on your success.
I'm more curious if you would tell us more, I'm not asking for the formula, just more information.:agree2: It may be complex, but I'm certain there are many experts here.
As I said many times, the lotto corp has enough money to go around for everyone here.
are they wheeled?

blingy

What do you exactly mean by are my numbers wheeled? what are these wheels you speak of?

Sorry mate, but I've worked with nothing more than my formula...please enlighten me!

peter said:
are they wheeled?

gsobier

Blingy:

A wheel is a pattern way system to cover as many unique combinations to hopefully find some winners in the numbers you intend to play.

How many numbers would you use to play for a draw is the other thing Peter was asking about? I see on the 24th, you posted 19 numbers.

Have you tested your calulations on past draw results (we call this regression testing)? Would a program make the job easier?

Regards,
George:)
blingy said:

blingy

ah ok, one of many 'randomizer' programs out there. I haven't used any programs other than my trusty calculator!

I have tested my formula out on previous draws and yes...it does work. In fact, thats all i did initially when I had discovered it was testing it on previous draws so I decided the only way i would know for certain whther or not it was for real was if i were to put it to the test. I ran my calculations, came up with 15 numbers and came up with 6 sets of combinations.

I checked the lotto #'s that night (i think they were 5 11 18...bonus ball 01. no winner that night carried over to a 5 mill jackpot which was won in quebec the following sat) and sure enough...all 6 numbers including the bonus ball were in the set of numbers I had calculated. Ever since then I've either had all or 5 of 6 of the winning numbers but I have always come out ahead of the game!

so far so good...with some luck I hope to land all 6 numbers oneday!

Sheba

charles2 said:
Sheba how does the Atlantic 649 work, ? can't you pick your own numbers? or are they quickpicks for each 50 cents?

Quik Piks...But that is soon changing....:)

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------

charles2

Sheba said:
Quik Piks...But that is soon changing....:)

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
----------------------------------------------------------

ya i hope so Sheba, that sucks, what they afraid someone would pick the right numbers)

why they changing? alot of people complain?
when they changing?
are they keeping the price at 50 cents?
and the big question will you then play more At 649 than Canada 649?
:wavey:

Pradeep

The new person Mr. Blingy
Predicted this.
Every body should make a note of this.
--------------------------------
15 is a strong possibility for this draw...

one or no 40's, plenty of 20's and 30's.

i'll post some calculated numbers this wednesday

peter

Just as an interesting side note on the last draw, never in the history of the Can-649, has the 5 come in the first position, and the 3 in the 7th position.

Sidebar