6/49 Discussion For December 31, 2003

gsobier

Member
Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 02 03 05 07 08
09 10 11 13 14 22
23 24 27 29 30 31
32 35 37 38 39 40
41 43 45 47 48 49


No more than three from here is most likely:
(2 were here, in the last draw)
04 06 12 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 25 26
28 33 34 36 42 44
46


For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 335
3 and 3: 269
5 and 1: 234
2 and 4: 089
6 and 0: 048
1 and 5: 022
0 and 6: 003


Good luck to all players:agree2:!

:dancer:Happy New Year!:dancer:

Regards,
George:)
 

charles2

Member
Guys's it's come to the point where so many more people are playing Canad 649 and winning that on average their are multiple winners, for example

6 = usual jackpot of $2mill = now were averaging 2 or more winners = so $1 mill and usually less

5+B = Much more mutilple winners, = lately a winner will receive about $50 to 60 K

5 = ALOT more winners = about $1500

4 = seems like only $50 or so

cost of ticket = $1 = to rise to $2 in new year

vrs
---------------------------------------
vrs
Provincial 649's = ontario, bc, que etc

6 = nearly always 1 winner = $1 mill

5+B = Ditto = 1 winner = $50K

5 = always $500

4 = always $50

Cost of ticket = 50 cents

= now call me stoopid but isn't it better ie money wise and average wise to play more tickets in the provinicals for about the same winnings?????????????????????:notme: :confused: :agree:
 

gsobier

Member
Charles2:

Geenie has been playing Ontario 49 instead of 6/49 and $50 for 4 hitters from $0.50 is better:agree:. The only consistant difference is the 5 hitter prize.

When the cost goes up, this will change:crap:.

Regards,
George:)
charles2 said:
Guys's it's come to the point where so many more people are playing Canad 649 and winning that on average their are multiple winners, for example

6 = usual jackpot of $2mill = now were averaging 2 or more winners = so $1 mill and usually less

5+B = Much more mutilple winners, = lately a winner will receive about $50 to 60 K

5 = ALOT more winners = about $1500

4 = seems like only $50 or so

cost of ticket = $1 = to rise to $2 in new year

vrs
---------------------------------------
vrs
Provincial 649's = ontario, bc, que etc

6 = nearly always 1 winner = $1 mill

5+B = Ditto = 1 winner = $50K

5 = always $500

4 = always $50

Cost of ticket = 50 cents

= now call me stoopid but isn't it better ie money wise and average wise to play more tickets in the provinicals for about the same winnings?????????????????????:notme: :confused: :agree:
 

peter

Member
Just as an observation, but the first two single digits of 5/9 from yesterdays draw, also were the same first two single digits, exactly 100 draws ago in draw 1980.As a side note, this is also (1980) the only other time, that the 5/9 have come together, in a draw number, that ends in a zero.
 
Last edited:

gsobier

Member
Peter:

That flukey stuff, I will never follow:no:. Just a little trivia and not much more unless you can prove this fact is consistant enough:agree:. In any event, thanks for pointing this out:agree2:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
Just as an observation, but the first two single digits of 5/9 from yesterdays draw, also were the same first two single digits, exactly 100 draws ago in draw 1980.
 

peter

Member
gsobier said:
Peter:

That flukey stuff, I will never follow:no:. Just a little trivia and not much more unless you can prove this fact is consistant enough:agree:. In any event, thanks for pointing this out:agree2:.

Regards,
George:)
Just an observation, George, nothing more. ;)
 

peter

Member
The number nine has come 13 times so far this century, and so far this century, not once has it repeated in the next draw.
The only other centuries the nine did not repeat in, were the 400's, and 1500's. Total repeats for the nine equals, 41.
 

Sheba

Member
charles2 said:
<snip>Guys's it's come to the point where so many more people are playing Canad 649 and winning that on average their are multiple winners, for example
Cost of ticket = 50 cents<snip>

= now call me stoopid but isn't it better ie money wise and average wise to play more tickets in the provinicals for about the same winnings?????????????????????:notme: :confused: :agree:
When the new price comes into effect, I will be playing more of the provincial or when they change the format so I can pick my own numbers in the provincial. Right now I cant pick my own, but when they change that I will also change to the provincial one. I will just play my 3 regulars lines as always... The ones I have been playing for years..

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
charles2 said:
Guys's it's come to the point where so many more people are playing Canad 649 and winning that on average their are multiple winners, for example

6 = usual jackpot of $2mill = now were averaging 2 or more winners = so $1 mill and usually less

5+B = Much more mutilple winners, = lately a winner will receive about $50 to 60 K

5 = ALOT more winners = about $1500

4 = seems like only $50 or so

cost of ticket = $1 = to rise to $2 in new year

vrs
---------------------------------------
vrs
Provincial 649's = ontario, bc, que etc

6 = nearly always 1 winner = $1 mill

5+B = Ditto = 1 winner = $50K

5 = always $500

4 = always $50

Cost of ticket = 50 cents

= now call me stoopid but isn't it better ie money wise and average wise to play more tickets in the provinicals for about the same winnings?????????????????????:notme: :confused: :agree:

People are Greedy and just want more... Well more is what they are getting but It will also cost them..

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

Sheba

Member
charles2 said:
<snip> now call me stoopid but isn't it better ie money wise and average wise to play more tickets in the provinicals for about the same winnings?????????????????????:notme: :confused: :agree:
I agree with you on that... I can't wait for me to be able to pick my own numbers for .50 cents a line... I will win something then I am sure...:agree:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------
 

hot4

Member
I presume that 0-2 numbers will come in these 7 groups:

Group A: 19 22 24 28 32 36 40
Group B: 10 15 20 23 30 39 43
Group C: 01 02 08 12 25 46 49
Group D: 14 16 17 41 42 45 48
Group E: 04 09 21 27 31 38 47
Group F: 06 07 18 26 33 35 44
Group G: 03 05 11 13 29 34 37


Later I'll pick another set of 14 numbers, 2 from each group :dizzy:
 

blingy

Member
I'm almost certain that 5 will not be a part of next weeks winning numbers but based upon my formula which has been more than generous to me since I've developed it a few months ago. There is a small chance it will come into play but look for 4,7,9 to be a good bet as far as single digits are concerned.

The mathematical formula i've developed has netted me 4/6 numbers 4 out of the last 6 draws with the other two usually in another set putting me ahead of the lotto system...it's just a matter of time before i link up all six wining numbers!

Good Luck Everyone, it would be nice to ring in the new year $5 million richer!
 

gsobier

Member
Blingy:

A quick question... ...how complex is your formula?

Regards,
George:)
blingy said:
I'm almost certain that 5 will not be a part of next weeks winning numbers but based upon my formula which has been more than generous to me since I've developed it a few months ago. There is a small chance it will come into play but look for 4,7,9 to be a good bet as far as single digits are concerned.

The mathematical formula i've developed has netted me 4/6 numbers 4 out of the last 6 draws with the other two usually in another set putting me ahead of the lotto system...it's just a matter of time before i link up all six wining numbers!

Good Luck Everyone, it would be nice to ring in the new year $5 million richer!
 
Top