6/49 Discussion For August 23, 2003

Beaker said:
These are going to hit hard :smash:

DNs 5-46 with

$$$ 6-14-21-26-29-30-34-37-43-47$$$

Good luck players! Beaker's hittin' tonite!!
:agree2: :dance1:
Nice set buddy....I think that you'll be climbing up the ladder with these....:agree: :clown: :agree2:

Beaker

Thanks buddy,

I'm going to the top with these - no more fooling around here :uzi: :xmas:

I have a good feeling something is going to happen ;)

Maggie

It's nice to see some new people posting numbers. :)

Hey, Peter, I thought the same thing as Luckystrike, that you crashed and started all over as "Fat Freddy"

peter

Maggie said:

Hey, Peter, I thought the same thing as Luckystrike, that you crashed and started all over as "Fat Freddy"
I would never refer myself as Fat Freddy, I hope the guy changes his avator as a courtesy, I am and will continue to post as me.... Peter,

Maggie said:

It was obvious to me that Fat Freddy was not Peter...There is only one Peter but I'm not so sure they are all newcomers :no: ....many represents the same individual...but many sets posted.... :lol:

Maggie

peter said:
I would never refer myself as Fat Freddy, I hope the guy changes his avator as a courtesy, I am and will continue to post as me.... Peter,

GOOD!! Because I like "Peter" much better. We may never hear another peep out of Fat Freddy again anyways. Alot of them come and then "poof" they're gone. :dang: (after one post)

peter

Maggie said:
GOOD!! Because I like "Peter" much better. We may never hear another peep out of Fat Freddy again anyways. Alot of them come and then "poof" they're gone. :dang:
Thank you Maggie!, I truly believe those that have nothing to hide,use thier real name. If you can't be true to yourself, your only kidding yourself, anyways, I've had a very hectic two weeks at work, and have'nt had the time to post lately, I popped in a couple of times briefly, but that was pretty much it, I did notice your still holding a VERY HOT HAND, you rock girl!!!:agree2: Way to go, keep it up, I just love it , when good things happen to nice people.:agree2: :wavey:

Maggie said:
GOOD!! Because I like "Peter" much better. We may never hear another peep out of Fat Freddy again anyways. Alot of them come and then "poof" they're gone. :dang:
What you mean is ....they come ...they do a show...and poof they are gone....maybe they have not much to say...but anyway we don't really need that kind over here.... we already have plenty of that already...Anyway I welcome them all once ...two...three...or more if needed.. :agree: :lol:

peter

I noticed a few times, new members taking avators that existing members have, I wonder if it is possible that once an Avator is selected, LT, could remove it from the list, so that we don't have duplications, perhaps some new members are'nt aware that the avator they selected, are already in use. This happened to Brad, and Snides, And I believe I posted a remark to both new users that it would be a courtesy to change them.

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
What you mean is ....they come ...they do a show...and poof they are gone....maybe they have not much to say...but anyway we don't really need that kind over here.... we already have plenty of that already...Anyway I welcome them all once ...two...three...or more if needed.. :agree: :lol:
Maybe Dennis , they think they are the Dionne Quintuplets, re- incarnated.:lol:

peter said:
I noticed a few times, new members taking avators that existing members have, I wonder if it is possible that once an Avator is selected, LT, could remove it from the list, so that we don't have duplications, perhaps some new members are'nt aware that the avator they selected, are already in use. This happened to Brad, and Snides, And I believe I posted a remark to both new users that it would be a courtesy to change them.
One way to go around this is to ask LT to have your own avator Peter....So far Beaker,Goswinus and I have one that is hard to duplicate...I'm sure my little friends would have taken mine already if it was possible for them to do so... :lol:

peter said:
Thank you Maggie!, I truly believe those that have nothing to hide,use thier real name. If you can't be true to yourself, your only kidding yourself, anyways, I've had a very hectic two weeks at work, and have'nt had the time to post lately, I popped in a couple of times briefly, but that was pretty much it, I did notice your still holding a VERY HOT HAND, you rock girl!!!:agree2: Way to go, keep it up, I just love it , when good things happen to nice people.:agree2: :wavey:
She's the :king: .... :agree: :agree2:

Maggie

Not today, he doesn't... I'm suffering from hormone disfunction, and when I suffer, he must suffer, too. :D ( you know, that age thing )

peter

I see we now have a Fat Tony logged on, First we have a Fat Freddy, now A Fat Tony, whats with you people??? have you never heard of Jenny Craig?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Have you noticed...

Nick Koutras said:
That between Draws 1990-2043
we had 41 of the 54 draws with
4 unique LDs and one with 2 numbers?
Yes Nick...nice remark...And check this...
From 1990 included to 2043 we have this for all the
LD#times
7 =50
6 =46
5 =45
4 =40
9 =37
8 =34
0 =32
3 =32
1 =31
2 =31
So The lower sides of decades accounts are allmost all in the low section...
:agree: :eek:

Sidebar