30 Million Jackpot Winner

has the winner come forward yet

I myself have been checking.I am just curious.As to who it was.
Since we all play we should wan tto know who won OUR money. lol.
I have checked everything and have not found out either.

mon

WHAT I KEEP IMAGINING IS SOMEONE WHO THREW IT OUT , THEN I CAN IMAGINE EVERYONE RUSHING TO THE DUMPSITE TO TRY TO FIND IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

Florie

mon said:
WHAT I KEEP IMAGINING IS SOMEONE WHO THREW IT OUT , THEN I CAN IMAGINE EVERYONE RUSHING TO THE DUMPSITE TO TRY TO FIND IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that is the case, I would like to know which dumpsite and I will be on my way.:lol: :lol:

I have this feeling that it is one of those QP's one ticket that was purchased and forgotten about it.

mon

YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT FLORIE, BUT I CANNT HELP THINKING OF THAT MOVIE RAT RACE WHEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FORE 2 MILLION DOLLARS, I THINK ALOT OF US WOULD BE THERE IN A HEART BEAT :lol: :lol:

Sheba

MY Thoughts on this winning ticket is that they either lost the ticket, don't know they won (cause never checked it yet) or they are smart and seeking legal advice before they cash it in!

Sheba__:dog: ®™

Maggie

They have probably changed their phone number to an unlisted one. Made a reservation somewhere for a nice vacation. Spoke with their banker and lawyer. Then they will pick up their check and leave the country asap. LUCKY DOGS!! :)

Brad

OK, lets start a new game called "50 ways to fool the lotto hounds", I'll kick it off:

1. legally change your name, intent is to revert after you get the cheque ... could 'borrow' the name of someone you intensely dislike
2. rent a trailer home to get a fake address and ph. # ... drive by occasionally to thumb your nose at the resulting media siege
3. go 12 rounds with a Mike Tyson wannabee to alter your looks for the photo shoot next day ... and dye your hair green
4. get a voice modulator to prevent being voice print identified
5. say you only have 2 weeks to live and that you intend to donate all of it ( emphasise intend ) ... point 3. will tend to support your claim
6. wear Groucho Marx glasses/nose

let's hear some more ideas ppl :D

Florie

In reply to you, Brad

I can only think of these...

Say, you think you have the symtoms of SARS so you are under quarantine and wear a mask when you claim the big one. So you are safe even with the picture taken of you. I know it is sick to joke about it.

:lol:

If it's a man, be a drag queen in disguise.

Transfer most of the $$ into a Swiss bank account and says it is on long term time deposit till your hair turns all gray,

Have a plastic surgery but not to look like Michael Jackson.

Buy a luxury yacht and keep on sailing around the world.

All for now... :wavey:

Maggie

OR..

if you really want those puppies off your trail, go to the extreme and have THE operation. :unhappy: But, don't forget the hormones, gotta keep those whiskers off. :D

Brad

Ouch, that hurts Maggie :crap:... last thing anyone wants is a soprano cat :D

Florie's got some good ideas ... stay away from MJ's surgeon tho, he's a hack :sick:

charles2

Speaking of where this $30 million winner is, while conversing in the local store with the locals someone said maybe while this lucky winner went to validate his $30 million tickets the store owner killed :worry: him and took it?? i know it's not funny but would you hire a body guard to keep with you while going through the process of it???:confused: :lol:

ivygirl

about the Lotto pyramid

Who know the Lotto pyramid from China?I have download at the website << duplicate link deleted by LT >> seems like a new thing and who can disscuss with me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sidebar