They have probably changed their phone number to an unlisted one. Made a reservation somewhere for a nice vacation. Spoke with their banker and lawyer. Then they will pick up their check and leave the country asap. LUCKY DOGS!!
OK, lets start a new game called "50 ways to fool the lotto hounds", I'll kick it off:
1. legally change your name, intent is to revert after you get the cheque ... could 'borrow' the name of someone you intensely dislike
2. rent a trailer home to get a fake address and ph. # ... drive by occasionally to thumb your nose at the resulting media siege
3. go 12 rounds with a Mike Tyson wannabee to alter your looks for the photo shoot next day ... and dye your hair green
4. get a voice modulator to prevent being voice print identified
5. say you only have 2 weeks to live and that you intend to donate all of it ( emphasise intend ) ... point 3. will tend to support your claim
6. wear Groucho Marx glasses/nose
Say, you think you have the symtoms of SARS so you are under quarantine and wear a mask when you claim the big one. So you are safe even with the picture taken of you. I know it is sick to joke about it.
If it's a man, be a drag queen in disguise.
Transfer most of the $$ into a Swiss bank account and says it is on long term time deposit till your hair turns all gray,
Have a plastic surgery but not to look like Michael Jackson.
Buy a luxury yacht and keep on sailing around the world.
Speaking of where this $30 million winner is, while conversing in the local store with the locals someone said maybe while this lucky winner went to validate his $30 million tickets the store owner killed him and took it?? i know it's not funny but would you hire a body guard to keep with you while going through the process of it???