Brad

ON49...02 06 30 42 45 47 B43
QE49...03 10 18 29 33 45 B14
BC49...09 13 29 33 41 49 B06

D. 01-10-35-37-48
O. 40-12-38-43-25
R. 39-30-11-33
A. 35-14-39-46-11

look at this ... I matched the 33, All the rest were One Off ...
:hair: ... ITIS strikes big time ... time to look for another pastime :crap:

DON'T WORRY NEXT TIME

Brad,

no worry, we will get this on Combo 10 just some patience..
I told you about 11-40. Both will be dead for upcoming draw as well but beware once Dec starts :D

Brad

Re: combomaniac

daleks said:
yeah, that's sort of the idea....<snip>... and when we win, could buy the brand name kraft dinner.....
Spoken like a true-blue (barenaked) Canadian :agree2: :lol:

WHEN THE TIME COMES....

We should let Daleks pick most of the numbers as he seems to know which is coming and which is not...Both of us are MASTERS of OON :D :lol: :lol2: :bounce2:

Brad

We should apologize to our ON and QE friends for hijacking this thread for our self-interest and in the future dedicate one just for this ...

Mon and Florie please forgive us, we got carried away :eek: :wavey:

daleks

if you've got the time, we've got the beer.....

:beer: cheers

sometimes it pays to get panicky...my original selections won nada, although the groupings were right...i did get the 29 & 41 on the same line, missed the 9, it was buried between others when i made up the list, and missed the other three because they were in groupings too far down the graph (the one i mentioned beginning this thread....my panic at not having won the last time i did this convinced me to play this afternoon, and i came up with the 9's and 7's and 3's on one selection slip, just enough to come up with 1 4/6 and 3 3/6....my penchant for not playing the forties got me in trouble, i did not play the 49.....

a salute to brad, for deciding to play a different game.....like, tennis, anyone,brad.......ha ha ha :lol:

Sidebar