You ever get the feeling that Max is rigged?

LuckyLou

blitzed said:
...there has to be a hell of a lot of heavy play & heaps of terminals throughout the land for the same combo to come up twice.

later,
blitzed:thumb:

Funny thing is, the same winning combos come up twice within the same province very often.

Just a few weeks ago the 10 mil jackpot was split by two tickets in Ontario.

We had two winners in BC split a 19 million Lotto Max back in March 2010

I've seen countless Maxmillions 1-million prizes split by winners within the same province.

I swear, various combinations are reserved for certain regions :smokin:

gmac78

LuckyLou,

Thats a very keen observation. Youd think if that was the case that they'd even change that pattern up a bit.

Ive noticed odd variations in Max as well. The pairs of certain segments of numbers is a big one.

-pe

nipsirc

There would be no winner tomorrow's draw nor on the next one after it as they would like to go and accumulate it to $50 million so a lot of players would play more.

nipsirc

So what did I say ? See ????
No one won tonight !!!
The next draw, there won't be any winners again.... Watch !

gmac78

A close friend of mine scored 6 of 7 in last fridays Max draw for 30 million with his group at work. Almost $9500 was won! But it was split between 27 people so the payout was not great.

The point is people without connections win. Sure he didnt win the jackpot or even second prize, but he was VERY close.

I also personally know two people two have won 7 figure payouts- 1 in the 649 and another in a million dollar scratch card offering in Ontario called Ontario Instant Millions.

blitzed

gmac78 said:
A close friend of mine scored 6 of 7 in last fridays Max draw for 30 million with his group at work. Almost $9500 was won! But it was split between 27 people so the payout was not great.

The point is people without connections win. Sure he didnt win the jackpot or even second prize, but he was VERY close.

I also personally know two people two have won 7 figure payouts- 1 in the 649 and another in a million dollar scratch card offering in Ontario called Ontario Instant Millions.

hiya gmac78, neat...I've come close to winning a big lottery game, two numbers were offset by "1", best I could manage with the crazy 1 in 41,416,353 odds:
http://www.calottery.com/Games/SuperLottoPlus/HowtoPlay/

goodluck,
blitzed:thumb:

mjavor

So the MAX is 50 million for another Christmas season?

What a lucky coincidence for OLG that one of the few times the jackpot is $50million falls around Christmas time.... again.

Merry Christmas everyone!

blitzed

mjavor said:
So the MAX is 50 million for another Christmas season?

What a lucky coincidence for OLG that one of the few times the jackpot is $50million falls around Christmas time.... again.

Merry Christmas everyone!

hoho! hiya mjavor, happy christmas & merry new year:agree:

cya,
blitzed

mjavor

See you guys next Christmas for another $50 million jackpot.

All the best in 2012. Try to spend less on the lottery. ;)

savagegoose

but wouldnt the number of ticket sales spoke when it jackpots like this?
is there some way to figure out sales from the number of winners?
i mean there are always low division winners, so givewn the odds of winning should eb a good baromoter of how many tickets are sold., the number of lower tier prizes won.

gmac78

i have been one number away from the 649 and lotto max 4 times now. I also know a friend of my dads that won 5 million dollars in the 649 and a coworker than won 1 million in the ontario instant millions scratch game.

if its rigged, its not done all the time.

mjavor

Well, looks like someone is calling out OLG:

why-you-should-never-play-lotto-max-until-the-last-week-o-december-olg-rigs-the-lottery

Things will get very interesting if they actually let the Jackpot go to $50 million 3 years in a row.

Icewynd

Hard to argue with the facts. I don't play Lotto Max so I hadn't noticed this pattern -- but I see that this year the Lotto Commissioner let the JP go on December 21st!

I have no doubts in my mind after this winner has being declared a winner in Alberta Edmonton.
But seriously among all places of Canada they decided to have a winner in Alberta Edmonton? after all these two weeks of unclaimed winnings? something doesn't fit here.

mjavor

They increased the maximum to $60 million to entice players with a bigger jackpot.

OLG did a great job letting it get to $60 million just in time for another Christmas. Lots of extra Maxmillions to be won too.

They are going to make so much money from tickets this Christmas.

Of course this big jackpot on Christmas is just another crazy coincidence. :santa:

Merry Christmas to all and I hope someone here wins it!

Icewynd

mjavor said:
They are going to make so much money from tickets this Christmas.

Of course this big jackpot on Christmas is just another crazy coincidence. :santa:

Merry Christmas to all and I hope someone here wins it!

There does seem to be quite a pattern developing, doesn't there? As you point out, I'm sure this is great for ticket sales. How many people will find a Lotto Max ticket in their Christmas stocking?

Good Luck!
:thumb:

Sidebar