XYZ System

djt41

Has anyone tried the XYZ-Xtract system? I am interested in it but it may be very similar to one I have. I'd like a better description that the site offers.

Howzat

DJT,

Thats my favourate since I bought it last two moths ago.

This is unique...I have never seen it before unless the guy works the lottery boards etc.

You will enjoy it..give it a go.

Originally posted by djt41:
<STRONG>Has anyone tried the XYZ-Xtract system? I am interested in it but it may be very similar to one I have. I'd like a better description that the site offers.</STRONG>
Saskatchewan I would really like to exchange emails with you privately regarding your reasons for wanting to try the xyz system. I have been debating whether to purchase it after having tried several other systems. Still, I am skeptical and have some suspicious reasons. Please email me at [email address deleted ... please do not post email addresses on the bulletin board ..thanks LT]and I will tell you why.
Have you purchased it? What system or systems are you using now? I have been scammed out of $170.00 already from bogus lottery systems and need some honest, ethical feedback. Please respond as soon as you can. Thanks.

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: LT ]

Glenn

No need to buy any software. Just use this theory. 70% due and cold numbers, 30% hot.
It worked for me many times as far as our Provincial Lottery here.
Regards.

djt41

That sounds consistent. How many numbers and what is the criteria for "HOT". 2 in 6, 3 in 10, etc??

DJT41

Let's say you gonna play 10 numbers. I would put 3 hot numbers that have been drawn recently and 7 cold + due numbers.
Today for example in BC/49 one hot number showed up and the remainder were cold and overdue. As for the 6/49 it's a chaotic Lottery and expensive that's why I don't play it with systems.

retxx

to howzat. could you post a sample chart of the xyz system or e-mail it. I am very curious as to how it works. thanks, or if I gave you some past numbers for Mass. daily would that work for you to pick some daily numbers to try in this state?

Sidebar