WS Problems

Brad

I've been getting kicked off this ws and having problems re-logging on, etc ... started yesterday but it's more difficult today :(

Anybody else experiencing the same ? LT, you renovating or sumthin' ?

Beaker

Brad said:
I've been getting kicked off this ws and having problems re-logging on, etc ... started yesterday but it's more difficult today :(

Anybody else experiencing the same ? LT, you renovating or sumthin' ?
Me as well Brad - intermittent tho. Yesterday I couldn't get on for 2 hours . Finally got into CNN :agree:

Last edited:

Brad

Good to hear it's not my line ... have no problems with other sites tho, just this one ... intermittent too ...

Beaker

Brad said:
Good to hear it's not only my line ... have no problems with other sites tho, just this one ...
I have noticed it twice when trying to edit a post - WS not available. Had to come out then try again, couldn't get in then its OK. :confused: :notme:

Last edited:

Brad

Same here ... I'm getting good at posting the same thing 2 or 3 times :lol:

There ... got punted yet again !!:confused:

Maggie

I had a problem at work this afternoon as well, I was on and next thing I knew I was kicked off. I thought maybe I was being monitored or something. But, I was able to get back on within a few minutes. ;)

Having problems at home too with it.

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Sorry for the inconvenience re the connections and also there has been some down time on two previous days.
These forums have become very popular. Over the previous days the CPU of the server has been being upgraded from a Current CPU: Pentium III (3) 1Ghz to a new New CPU: Pentium IV (4) 1.7Ghz This will greatly improve the speed of the sever. Also in the works is an increase in RAM on the server from 1GB to at least 2GB.
Thanks for your patience while the adjustments are made and the outcome will be a faster and better place which can accomodate all of the increased membership and activity.

LT

Brad

I knowed you was a renovatin' sumthin' LeftTenant ;) ... hey, membership's coming up on 1K, got anything special planned ? :dizzy: :D

Beaker

Thanks for that update LT :agree2: Now I can stop looking for a problem on my end :lol:

Let us know if anything else is coming up :agree:

LT

Administrator
Beaker ... I should have posted an announcement so everyone knew there were renovation problems and it was not a fault on their connection side
:agree:
and Brad ... YES .. when we hit 1K I declare a national holiday for all lotto players in celebration of the occassion :bounce2: :lphant: :clap:

Beaker

LT said:
Beaker ... I should have posted an announcement so everyone knew there were renovation problems and it was not a fault on their connection side
:agree:
and Brad ... YES .. when we hit 1K I declare a national holiday for all lotto players in celebration of the occassion :bounce2: :lphant: :clap:
No problem LT. I made some registry changes on my end a few days ago, then CNN died and then this site was in and out.
I thought I really :bomb: :bomb: something :sick: :lol:

I may still have some problems :sick:

daleks

nice thread here.....makes me feel a lot better about yesterday afternoon when experiencing same symptoms....

Sidebar