writing an article on lotto players

I am a free-lance writer that is writing an article on lotto and lottery winners. I am currently seeking interviews with:
--people who have won $5,000 or more in a lotto or lottery games, on line or off line
--people who find themselves winning consistently, however small or large the amounts
--people who have played for more than 2 years (consistently or sporadically) but have NEVER won ANYTHING

Interviews will be conducted by phone at my expense.

I am not interested in your address, and this is not a concealed request for money. For the purpose of quotes, name and home state will be used, but not your town, unless you prefer complete anonymity.

Please email me with any questions or for more information – or if you think you might be someone I’d want to speak with. Thank you. Judi
:wavey:

HI JUDI

I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN I LAND THE BIG ONE...AND IT WILL BE BIG!!!!!!!!!! :agree:

I'M SURE IT WILL BE A VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE....LET US KNOW WHEN IT IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED...:agree:

REGARDS

LUCKYSTRIKE

curiousgeorge said:
I am a free-lance writer that is writing an article on lotto and lottery winners. I am currently seeking interviews with:
--people who have won $5,000 or more in a lotto or lottery games, on line or off line
--people who find themselves winning consistently, however small or large the amounts
--people who have played for more than 2 years (consistently or sporadically) but have NEVER won ANYTHING

Interviews will be conducted by phone at my expense.

I am not interested in your address, and this is not a concealed request for money. For the purpose of quotes, name and home state will be used, but not your town, unless you prefer complete anonymity.

Please email me with any questions or for more information – or if you think you might be someone I’d want to speak with. Thank you. Judi
:wavey:
LOL.... :goodluck:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Perhaps an arrangement is possible if I can sell some quick picks to that person.... :lol:
That's a good one for the book :lol:

Chapter 1 - Player Dennis Bassboss aka Mister Greatness

'Lotto player sells back quick piks to unsuspecting players so he can pick his own numbers'

:lol:

Rebeckah

Sounds like it'd be an interesting article. Please post a link to it when you're done. I'd like to know how many of those people *knew* that they won before the draw. ;)
YES, it's: *Life-is-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy* ME again. ;)
Judi, I'd like to help, but I don't fit into any of your categories YET. But I will soon. Good Luck getting interviews. :)

Sidebar