winning numbers

Florie

gwen said:
Does anybody have any ideas for next 649 or Super 7 draws?:(

Hi Gwen,
Welcome !
:wavey:

Right now it's in the process. Getting ready for S7 this Friday, myself. Which numbers are coming??? This is really stressing me out..I don't know yet what numbers to pick. I haven't gotten over the loss I had over that last draw, though. Another chance, another wish, another hope for this coming Friday's big one. Just wait for the members' posting their predictions and you'll pick up ideas from them.

Last edited:

Sheba

gwen said:
Does anybody have any ideas for next 649 or Super 7 draws?:(

That is a question I would love to be able to tell you Gwen, but I think no one can answer it.

I do pick my own numbers but I always play an insta pik as my nembers are just not coming up these day.
Best of luck!
:)

Beaker

Everyone, do you want to move the discussion here - less clutter on the picks thread.

Dennis, there are 2 open pairs on the announcers history

4-5 and 18-19 both from 404

Beaker said:
Everyone, do you want to move the discussion here - less clutter on the picks thread.

Dennis, there are 2 open pairs on the announcers history

4-5 and 18-19 both from 404

You are right Beaker I forgot we were under the picks thread...

Yes and these open pairs are going to produce something soon ...I like the 4-5-6 also for some reason the 18-19 are not looking as good but when I think of the 17 it's a new ball game for that triplet.....
:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

You are right Beaker I forgot we were under the picks thread...

Yes and these open pairs are going to produce something soon ...I like the 4-5-6 also for some reason the 18-19 are not looking as good but when I think of the 17 it's a new ball game for that triplet.....
:agree2:

Watch that 17 - I think we may have a few LD 7 hits because we had 4 the draw before. That 17-27 looks interesting :agree:

Beaker

Florie said:
My set does not look promising at all with the 7 cold ones. I applied the same concept with 6/49 and three cold ones appeared last night, 6, 25 & 31, thusI got 5 out of 18. Hope some cold numbers will hit tomorrow. Long shots are 15 and 29. 39 is due. We wait and see.
Good Luck to all!:wavey:

Florie, based on what I see you do get at least 1 or 2 long shots hitting ( > 10 draws)

I think if we get some long-shots they won't be the real cold ones. In the past 2 draws we have had 2 real long-shots that have hit - last draw 39 draws and the draw before was 21 draws - so I'm focusing on at least 1 from the 39-25-40-44

Could the 07 be the spoiler here???? Now you got me wondering...because it is kind of a ""rising on the occasion kind of number"".....I have to think about that possibility too....
According to my LD tracker 07 is very much alive but for some unknown reasons the 27-37 are on top 52% Beaker....this is puzzling....LDs 01 is at 49% but in the low numbers 11-21-31....
This is part of the reason that I like 41 so much....:confused:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Could the 07 be the spoiler here???? Now you got me wondering...because it is kind of a ""rising on the occasion kind of number"".....I have to think about that possibility too....
According to my LD tracker 07 is very much alive but for some unknown reasons the 27-37 are on top 52% Beaker....this is puzzling....LDs 01 is at 49% but in the low numbers 11-21-31....
This is part of the reason that I like 41 so much....:confused:

I have high hits for LD 7 - 17-27 with 7-37-47 behind.

That 41 could be the spoiler

41-43-45 :agree2: :eek:

Beaker said:

I have high hits for LD 7 - 17-27 with 7-37-47 behind.

That 41 could be the spoiler

41-43-45 :agree2: :eek:

The 41 is on his largest interval /skip in the entire history 37 draws...prior to that its largest skip was 25 draws...it is about to strike....real hard....:dizzy:

The 33 is also interesting its largest skip is 28 and it is at 27 skips at the present time....

And something of interest for everyone is that the 42 as a bonus could drag a high draw...real high....I might go that way too Beaker....

Last edited:

Beaker

Well, from the announcer history, out of the 45 draws only 3 have started in the 10's (with bonus)

Out of the last 30 draws, only 1 has started high (regular numbers).

The high is due, but these low are hot

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Check the draw 30-31-32 Beaker...:agree2:
And this was preceded by a long absence of 41....one of the longest prior to the current one...

High for sure :wow:

And that 2 with the 5 could be the announcer - they are in the air ;)

I really like that 4 - it will be in the final set :agree2:

This is why the 02-04-05-06 are very much alive...if you follow me now on the same wavelength...I'll play them Beaker...:agree2:

The other question is ...Will the 38 threepeat????

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is why the 02-04-05-06 are very much alive...if you follow me now on the same wavelength...I'll play them Beaker...:agree2:

The other question is ...Will the 38 threepeat????

It could!! It's the only one I'll play. ;)

Draw 11 is your draw :agree2:

IT might very well do that as numerous numbers have repeated 3 times and more lately...:eek2: :eek3: :eek2:

Now look at 366-367-368....and bingo I'm pulling out another amazing one Beaker....

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
IT might very well do that as numerous numbers have repeated 3 times and more lately...:eek2: :eek3: :eek2:

Now look at 366-367-368....and bingo I'm pulling out another amazing one Beaker....

... and the triples are in play for this lotto... see that 39-41 is in there also :kiss:

38-39-41-43 with 21

Really getting interesting here....I think that the triple in the high 30s is very much alive....if one comes up I expect to see it there....:agree2: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Sidebar