Winning Lotto and Lottery Strategies

Picard

Winning Lotto and Lottery Strategies is a site to learn more about probabilities of numbers and stratagize for any lotto.
The author, Ion Saliu, has a formula to figure out the probability of numbers to show up within a certain number of draws.

Just that page took me a while to read and figure out. :dizzy:
If you have the time to read it, it's worth it.

Have fun! :)

ox

THANKS FOR THAT TIP CAP'N, I AM ALMOST DOING THAT SAME SYSTEM MYSELF. I USUALLY TAKE 7-11 PAST DRAWS CHECK ALL NOS.-FIND ALL THAT PAIRS UP-PERCENTAGE-THEN PICK THE PAIRS THAT CONNECTS TO EACH OTHER...ANYWAYS! THANKS THIS WILL MAKE IT EASIER 4ME TO STRATEGIZE THE NEXT ROUND.:agree:

Picard

I haven't even finished reading the rest of the other pages.

I'm glad you use that same type of system.
You need a bit of practice with it to understand it!

Good Luck.

dwoods99

Picard, that site certainly has food for thought :dizzy:

Florie, the site is good however the data (mainly graphs) is out of date.

Beaker

Picard, as you can see the Ion Saliu site gives the formula for the numbers appearing in x draws.

I downloaded the software and reviewed it. It isn't what I would call user-friendly but it is a great idea if you spend the time with configuring the software. :agree:

Florie

Dwoods99

Florie, the site is good however the data (mainly graphs) is out of date. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, for the outdated info on the site. I actually found this and Picard's quite some time ago and I did not check back if the site is updated timely. There might be some basic goods points to pick especially for new members:)

aaa_2500

The website picard mentions is a good place to start, but You might want to do a search on googles newgroup search for "Ion Saliu"... Start with rec.gambling.lottery

Teufellj

Saliu

Hello Picard,
the website that you described is a good one, however, I find the math to be of several "professors deep" so to speak. I understand the thinking processes involved but I wish not to be reiserted into the college regimintality . Though excellent information is available, I personally wish that Saliu would tone down his math a bit for the common variety people...me included.
May I suggest a website for consideration? << link deleted by LT >>
This person a layback individual with a lot of number savvy. This is a New Zealand website.
Teufellj

<< That isn't a good link as it leads to a place that is about stuff like "How To Make $100,000 A Year Part-Time Creating Your Own How-To Manuals At Home." and "Capture e-mail adresses!". ... LT >>

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad

Yeah I agree, you don't need to know much if any math for Ken's discussions, other than how to count $$ to shell out for his system which he'll gladly reveal to you once you buy it ;) ... Haven't we seen this before ? :confused:

Sidebar