Winners by province.

Randal

Are there any places I could look for a listing of winners by province?

I'm wondering the last time anyone won a jackpot for 649 or Super7 in Manitoba.

powerball

Published jackpot winners are posted in LotteryBuddy.com. For example, there was a Lotto 6/49 winner from Winnipeg in August 24, 2002. Only 3% of national lottery sales are from Manitoba, so it is not surprising that most of the jackpots are won elsewhere, like Ontario and Quebec (65% of sales).

peter

powerball said:
Published jackpot winners are posted in LotteryBuddy.com. For example, there was a Lotto 6/49 winner from Winnipeg in August 24, 2002. Only 3% of national lottery sales are from Manitoba, so it is not surprising that most of the jackpots are won elsewhere, like Ontario and Quebec (65% of sales).
I have heard that the databases here may not be reliable, any comments?

Beaker

peter said:
He already asked me about this when I pointed it out to him.

Hopefully he'll fix his stuff :rolleyes:

gsobier

Peter:

A Database:no: for that? Oh, come on, its just data which does not justify a database because of the tiny bit of information. Maybe an Excel SpreadSheet but that is a far as it goes.

:lol:Am I "nit picking" here by any chance and pulling your leg a bit:lol:? Well, I just could not resist and know you like a good laugh too.

Like most, I know you are mislead on these kinds of things like most are and I hope this sheds some light on some truths here as it really is.:wavey:

Regards,
George:)
peter said:

Sidebar