Winner of Super 7

daisy

:wavey:

hi I'm new at this. Know the winner of the 5M Super 7 personally. No trick to their winnings. The computer generated all the numbers on the free rows. Not one of their numbers came out. Guess you just have to be lucky.

Brad

Hi Daisy and welcome,

good to hear from someone who knows a big winner. Occassionally we get a thread started in 'Anything Goes' about ppl's experiences after they go public and collect their winnings. Never hurts to have tips for when a member here strikes it rich ;) ... stick around and share a few thoughts, we were all new at this once

daisy said:
:wavey:

hi I'm new at this. Know the winner of the 5M Super 7 personally. No trick to their winnings. The computer generated all the numbers on the free rows. Not one of their numbers came out. Guess you just have to be lucky.
I also know 5 persons that have won big jackpots....one of them won twice...none of them did it using quick picks or random stuff...They all played a system....I guess you better play a system...If you want to improve your luck... :agree: :agree2:

daisy

Re: Re: Winner of Super 7

Dennis Bassboss said:
I also know 5 persons that have won big jackpots....one of them won twice...none of them did it using quick picks or random stuff...They all played a system....I guess you better play a system...If you want to improve your luck... :agree: :agree2:

Dennis...am sure system is the way to go, but sometimes the person that wins just gets the numbers that the system would have generated. Glad you know some winners. I know two that have won in Super 7 and Lotto 649. Must be nice.:) :agree2:

Sidebar