WINHunter

taaroa

Hi,

I have used Winhunter back in 2006 for 6/49 lotto. It gave me good results. I want now to use it for 5/49 or 5/50 lotto.

Taaroa

bloubul

Hi taaroa

How did you set your filters, I'm using WinHunter on and off but not good results. I play 6/49 lotto and 5/45 Powerball

BlouBul :cool:

taaroa

bloubul said:
Hi taaroa

How did you set your filters, I'm using WinHunter on and off but not good results. I play 6/49 lotto and 5/45 Powerball

Hi BlouBul,

That's the millionaire's question.
I don't remember my filter settings. I don't play 6/49 any more since it was changed to 5/49 some years ago with rise of grid price. I then switched to Euromillions 5/50 wich have high jackpots.

I just reinstalled WinHunter 2weeks ago.

For the last drawing of Euromillions,I eliminated 25 numbers. I predicted 20 numbers analysing Gail Howard "4" chart . There was 4/20 winning numbers. I eliminated 7 numbers which Winhunter had also eliminated. It let me with 13 numbers to play. I didn't played them as I was only testing. With a system giving a 3/5 guarantee, you can get few lines to play and after filtering these lines, you are let with really very few lines to play. Have not yet tested it but it is worth using this method.

The stack I used is the 014test stack in the stack folder of WinHunter 1.1.30 version, the last version coded by Andrew Reed in 2006.

This stack have two groups.
Group1 with one processor : PreviousDwgs.
Group2 with 5 processors : MatchScan, SequenceScan, CompoundHit, PairHit and SingleHit.

Optimize each of them to fit your lottery.

The key item in Winhunter is the Optimizer window which allow you to find the best settings for the lottery you play.

Don't forget! WinHunter is for eliminate numbers first.

Taaroa

taaroa

Hi BlouBul,

In fact, the 014test stack has only one group and 2 filters :

Filter 1
Processor : PreviousDwgs

Filter2

Processors :
SequenceScan
MatchScan
CompoundHit
PairHit
SingleHit

Taaroa

taaroa

bloubul said:
Hi taaro

How long must the Optimizer run and how do you set the Optimizer.

Hi BlouBul,

The very best would be to run the Optimizer untill he finishes testing all settings, but it can run for days, even weeks or more testings some stacks.

The time it takes depends on the history length, the stack and how much setting he has and how many tests you want for each setting.

My method is to run my prog until I get the optimized stacks I want.

I choose the stacks in the save results window which have a good number of jackpots hits along with reasonable number of picks. For my 5/50, I choose around 35-40 picks with 120-200 hits. I save say 5-10 stacks and test them to see how they behave on the entire history.

I run the prog around 20-24 hrs and as soon as I see those kind of stacks I stop the optimizer.

About how to set the optimizer, the best for you is to do the HomeWork proposed by the programmer. You'll find all explanations in the help file of WH to optimize the perkisize processor and the CompoundHit processor. More clear and simple than I can do. I have learned WH this way.

Taaroa

madam

Bloubul:I've tried to load WinHunter and am told that the page is not around. Is there some other way to load the program. Just remember that I am not a puter wizard.

taaroa

madam said:
Bloubul:I've tried to load WinHunter and am told that the page is not around. Is there some other way to load the program. Just remember that I am not a puter wizard.

Hi madam,

You can download WinHunter at sourceforce site. Just Google "sourceforge winhunter" to find it. Download last version 1.1.30 created nearly 10 years ago.

Taaroa

taaroa

bloubul said:
Hi taaroa

How many draws should one use, and how do you use GH chart 4 with WinHunter.

Hi Bloubul,

I won't elaborate too much on how to use Gail Howard Advantage Plus software to find numbers. There are discussions on this site about that. Maybe you can open a thread to discuss the "4" chart "Drawings since hit" chart.

In want to focus on Winhunter and elimination of numbers with it, not how to choose numbers. However, I'll give you some trails.

The "4" Chart is about "Since Drawings chart". It shows you when each number hit and how many drawings it skipped before hitting. If you press the F4 key, you'll have a visual chart of that.

You must read the software manual and the description of this chart and how to use it. All is there : technical correction, trend reversal, etc...

I think however that the first thing to do it to look at the repeaters in your game. It can give you one or two numbers regularly. Go at the "B" chart. It will show you the repeaters for your game. You"ll make your own conclusions. Each game is different and you must look at the statistics for yours. Adavntage Plus is a good tool for that. In Powerball, repeaters pop up often. Look at repeaters and find why they have repeated. Chart "4" will show you what was his last skip, etc... Make your own conclusions.

About how much history draws to use with Winhunter :

It depends of your game. You have to test it. As I have 723 drawings in my 5/50, I use them all. I however noticed that 300 drawings give the same results. So I also use 300 draws. Shorter game history make the Optmimizer faster. Just test varying history length, optimize your filter and compare the prediction results.

Before searching your numbers with Advantage Plus, first use Winhunter to eliminate numbers. Then you can go searching your numbers among the remaining numbers using GH prog. You will not waste time analysing the eliminated numbers.

Taaroa

bloubul

Hi taaroa

Well I'm not a fan of GH or her software.
Have you ever try to use the filters from AI. If so what success did you have.

taaroa

bloubul said:
Hi taaroa

Well I'm not a fan of GH or her software.
Have you ever try to use the filters from AI. If so what success did you have.

Bonjour BlouBul,

I remember to have tried the AI item but didn't found it really efficient. I didn't used it since some years ago. Better choose your filter and use the Optimizer so that you know what you are doing. Testing filters give you experience. And the more you test, the more you get experience. Patience is also needed.

Taaroa

taaroa

Hi,

Backtesting my Euromillions history, I found a 5/5 hit +2B for the 29 aug 2014 drawing, just before the last drawing. The main balls were found with a program made by a coder I rent. The heart of this program uses nonlinear regression. I asked for 5 numbers. and the 5 hit. The two stars also hit. I got 4 numbers with WinHunter : 1-4-7-8. 1 and 8 hit. Too bad I didn't played these numbers. But I got 4+1B with WinHunter with 4/17 and used 1-7 as Stars. Encouraging for the future.

Taaroa

bloubul

Hi taaroa

Bonjour,

Any new developments on your side.
I have run WinHunter now for 4 days and it only gave me 4 stacks, 3 = Jackpot and 1 = Success, in the Optmimize option. Did I made a mistake somewhere. I used 500 draws.

taaroa

Hi Bloubul,

The number of resulting stacks depends upon the parameters in the optimize window. Just 4 stacks in 4 days is not usual. Check your parameters.

Taaroa

KARAT

It is interesting, whether there is still any lottery program which has the same principle of work, how AI WinHunter? That is, automatic search of optimum parametres of options for the best forecast of hits?

Sidebar