WINHunter & Keno

winhunter

I have yet to try WINHunter on Keno. Which keno game do most of you play? I will download the history and configure WINHunter and see what I can come up with.

Andrew

Maggie

Andrew,

Bones and myself play Ontario Keno, Sheba plays Atlantic Keno. It would be interesting to see what you can come up with using Winhunter. :)

No sleep For Andrew LOL

Surely with 520,000 there is no sleep for the Wicked :lol:
On the other hand that amount of draws almost guarantees 6/6 providing there is enough funds to support the habit ( gambling).

winhunter

Yearly Data

I will give the Yearly Data a try. The full blown history is almost 10 megs! I would expect WINHunter to bog down on that.

Andrew

A

astum8

Hi andrew. I also play the ontario keno. Is winhunter a software for wheeling numbers or picking the best numbers and than wheeling them? I've also heard that playing the last 10 draws (Ontario Keno) has a highter percentage of numbers coming up again on the next number of draws. What's your thoughts on this?Thanks.:)

Florie

Keno

Hi, Andrew,

I do play ON Keno occassionally. Sometimes, I just don't have the time of analyzing the numbers everyday. I do think I have a fairly good program but it lacks some of the features that the other program has. I just wish I could have an updated version where I can only use and maintain one program, I might give it a try if you happen to work on this in the near future.

Hear from you soon.:wavey:

winhunter

Yikes!

It seems that a large History will swamp WINHunter:bawl: ... But I think that was really to be expected. I have a keno history file here that I will look at when I get some more time, but I do think there is promise for keno too...

The current feature I am working on could be a major break through, which might enable us to crack some of these lotteries much faster than before. But this would require as many users as possible to install WINHunter. Im not going to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but LT knows what Im talking about!

Andrew

TIME AND MONEY NEEDED

KENO needs time to study the trendy numbers and spending money on say 100 draws but the rewards are great when winning $1,500.00 or so.

Brad can attest to that. We have many many winners on daily basis and the average win is the above mentioned amount.
I was talking about B.C. draw every 3 minutes :lol:

Brad

re: yikes!

The new feature sounds interesting ! You won't keep this cat in suspense too long I hope ! ;)

That BC Keno dbase would swamp any prog I think, was impressed with the sheer size first time I saw it and wanted to have a kick at it. But other than Ion Saliu's MDIEditor havn't found a prog that can handle 1-80 nr Keno.

Cheers

ONE FOR BRAD

Is MDEditor capable of producing 18 numbers prediction based on history data for 6/49 and KENO ?
I forgot that prog completely .

Brad

Hey Cookie Monster ! :D

Short answer ... I don't know. It can produce stats for both but not sure about predicting. As you know it's cumbersome to set up and work but maybe someone on this board has more experience with the prog ... could try a Q post in Software section ...

Cheers

Florie

Re: TIME AND MONEY NEEDED

ComboManiac said:
KENO needs time to study the trendy numbers and spending money on say 100 draws but the rewards are great when winning $1,500.00 or so.

Brad can attest to that. We have many many winners on daily basis and the average win is the above mentioned amount.
I was talking about B.C. draw every 3 minutes :lol:

You're right time and especially money needed. I don't like losing much. Money is something I don't have much of. I know I will be able to win with Keno but I don't play diligently everyday. Yesterday I called for 20-number prediction and the set captured 10 of the winning numbers last night. One has to watch the number trends eveyday.

Sidebar