Whoever is using JADE LOTTERY

This one is for all. That system has a serious flaw which I would call UNBALANCED SYSTEM. The problem is it puts too much emphasis on certain combinations and totally ignores others resulting in strong and weak lines.
the above mentioned problem has to do with matching 3 in any combo.
I have been using it all along and I was lucky enough to fall under the strong side when winning 3/9 or 4/9 etc etc.
So I am working on a modified system that has some balance.

Dennis,

in your case with playing AW 10 the best thing to do is to play 10 lines SEROTIC (pairing method) plus 20 lines of regular combinations therefore if you match 3 under the serotic system, you winnings will increase and if it's 4 then I am gonna say oh my oh my :lol: ( of course for Quebec/49 ).

ComboManiac said:
:fairy: <SNIPPER CHARACTER>

Dennis,

in your case with playing AW 10 the best thing to do is to play 10 lines SEROTIC (pairing method) plus 20 lines of regular combinations therefore if you match 3 under the serotic system, you winnings will increase and if it's 4 then I am gonna say oh my oh my :lol: ( of course for Quebec/49 ).
Thanks for the advice Combo but I think that I'll stick to my wheels as they are...Winning in both tonite...since you brought it up I also match 4x5 tonite in the Dennis's special and 20 match 4....And if you only looked at what my way of wheeling has paid so far (I posted that in one of the Super 7 threads) you wouldn't want to change a thing.....And besides I never liked Syrop...Serotic wheeling is only good if your Hints always hit!!!
But wait a minute here?????
:lol:

By the way talking about wheels ....I have never liked the word optimize that many filtering systems are using....in reality it means ''reduce'' ...never forget that folks!!! :lol:

Sidebar