Who looks at the Discussions Threads?

Do these discussion threads help your picking?

• Always!

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Yes but only sometimes!

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Rarely!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Never!

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Here's my question...Who looks at the discussion threads and who had benefit from doing just that...?(Only In terms of real play)
Since we already uncovered that many very good players here might not play the set they posts under the pick threads by their own admission(this was a big hint in itself knowing it)and that their set posted might be better put in these discussions threads...
If these discussions have helped you in some ways please share your story here!
With all my respect!
:agree:

gsobier

Dennis:

If I played what I didn't post, I'd be insane... ...its hard enough getting 4 hitters, never mind more:eek:.

I'm think about posting exact sets played just after the cut-off time. Would you, because I think it some players might be able to improve from those real life examples?

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Here's my question...Who looks at the discussion threads and who had benefit from doing just that...?(Only In terms of real play)
Since we already uncovered that many very good players here might not play the set they posts under the pick threads by their own admission(this was a big hint in itself knowing it)and that their set posted might be better put in these discussions threads...
If these discussions have helped you in some ways please share your story here!
With all my respect!
:agree:

Irvin

I very rarely post my own picks but when I do I'll use them.

IF people don't want others to use their picks then maybe they should post them after the close off for the draw like George said.

I'm not too worried my picks have not been that great and I think I am the only one from New Zealand so most on the board would not benefit from NZ picks.

Different story for the CAN 649.

But yes I do benefit from the discussion board on ways of playing the lotto.

Regards,

Irvin

Rebeckah

Even tho I don't play Can 6/49, I live in Texas for now, I still read the discussion threads because I've found techniques that have helped me better my game. I've even read some archives so I can learn more. This may not be the answer you're looking for, but I know it's benefited me. Thank you to all of you! :) :thumb:

Rebeckah

oh yea, & if I play a different set than posted, it's only cuz I keep working at # selection after I post my set. I'd guess that some of you all do that too? It's just so.... hard.... to....stop....... ack!

daleks

the poll question may be misleading........i certainly look at the discussion threads, but i have never used the thread to influence my picks, so i voted "rarely"......because the question asks about the influence, not the looking......:rolleyes: :D

daleks said:
the poll question may be misleading........i certainly look at the discussion threads, but i have never used the thread to influence my picks, so i voted "rarely"......because the question asks about the influence, not the looking......:rolleyes: :D
Well...never too late too start improving your picks... :agree:

mar9ie

reading and using

At times I have a hard time trying to figure out what it is you people are trying to do with numbers 1-49. It would take a math expert to get in most of your disussion. I take the easy way, I just ask my wife for the numbers then if I lose she gave me the wrong numbers.

colonel4

I have learned a lot and I am still learning. For example, I figured out a set last night that looks very promising

3,5,7,34,41,47 - pick 3 or 4 from here

1,10,11,25,26,38,40,42 - pick 2 or 3 from here

When checking the history, there are a lot of good results

peter

Re: reading and using

mar9ie said:
At times I have a hard time trying to figure out what it is you people are trying to do with numbers 1-49. It would take a math expert to get in most of your disussion. I take the easy way, I just ask my wife for the numbers then if I lose she gave me the wrong numbers.
First off, if you ask your wife for the numbers, where does she get them from?
Second, if they are the wrong numbers, it is her fault, you lose, the object is not to lose, I would'nt put my faith in blind luck.

peter

colonel4 said:
I have learned a lot and I am still learning. For example, I figured out a set last night that looks very promising

3,5,7,34,41,47 - pick 3 or 4 from here

1,10,11,25,26,38,40,42 - pick 2 or 3 from here

When checking the history, there are a lot of good results
Set number one.... can't go wrong with 5 primes.:agree: nice set!:agree2:

Sidebar