Where will I hit next???

The question on every lips now is ....Where Mister Greatness will hit next????
Hitting them like thunderbolts! Again...and again...and again...
:lol: :agree2: :clown:
Stay tuned! :clown: :agree2:

Sheba

Irvin said:
Answer: Some time in 2003

I sure hope so ...that would make a nice christimas gift...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Going to the lotto office in 5 minutes...So if you want a glimpse at Mister greatness...Take a trip near the loto Québec building...See you later folks ....
I'm hurrying before I hit somewhere else....
:lol: :eek: :clown: :agree2:

Got all the cash$$$$$$$$$$$$ remember when I spoke about the bad custommer services that lotto Québec displayed...Well the people I met there today denied any kind of responsability for these bonus draws...But when I asked how we could reach those that are responsable in taking these decisions?...They replyied that they don't really know...I just couldn't believe it... :dang:
I went there with my sign protest this morning...Everybody looked at me in dismazed ...
like if I just came out of a surprized box or something...
I was wearing my All green and red ''Amulet fetiche'' Atikamek thingy too....
I think that some were even affraid of me...
:worry: :lol: I said to them that it would be better if they open an account for me because I'll be back soon...again and again... :clown: :agree2:

gsobier

Dennis:

I'm not too suprised at all and even thinking thats about right. They are there as public relations. I'd have to think they tend to give answers which are designed to get rid of you. Just another low paying job to them:lol:. They get to see all the people who are all of a sudden rich... ...would it not get to you after a while? I would think so:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Got all the cash$$$$$$$$$$$$ remember when I spoke about the bad custommer services that lotto Québec displayed...Well the people I met there today denied any kind of responsability for these bonus draws...But when I asked how we could reach those that are responsable in taking these decisions?...They replyied that they don't really know...I just couldn't believe it... :dang:
I went there with my sign protest this morning...Everybody looked at me in dismazed ...
like if I just came out of a surprized box or something...
I was wearing my All green and red ''Amulet fetiche'' Atikamek thingy too....
I think that some were even affraid of me...
:worry: :lol: I said to them that it would be better if they open an account for me because I'll be back soon...again and again... :clown: :agree2:

Irvin

Good on ya Dennis :thumb:

Most customer service areas I have dealt with dont know much about their own stuff.

I even use to abuse the ones that worked at the same company as me.....They would put half their calls through to me and it was usually something I dont look after.....They just didnt want to learn....Give them a training session and the look on their face was like what am I doing here.

Best customer service was Fisher & Paykel NZ. rang them up said my washing machine crapped out solved the problem over the phone in 5 minutes they even offered to send out a techy to replace the faluty part. But I insisted on the last part.

Plus I sourced the part 70% cheaper than the original. And with better specs.

I also tried to sell my Super7 free plays to the staff there...nobody wanted them...so I said to them ...
Why you don't have any confidence in your own products?
:confused:
I ask them if it would be possible to adjust that like if you win 3 free plays you could changed them for 3$ This would make sense...you wouldn't have to work overtime trying to sell them...
Everybody started to laugh :confused:
AAAAAH!What a bad custommer service they have...
:dang:

Now here's the trivia one more time folks...Where Mister greatness is going to hit next???
Put an x beside the correct answer.
---------------
Banco

Super 7

6/49

all of the above
x :lol:

I will have finally more time to study after two very ectic week....so I have to raise that question again folks!
Where Mister Greatness is going to hit next???? :lol: :clown: :agree2: :eek:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
I will have finally more time to study after two very ectic week....so I have to raise that question again folks!
Where Mister Greatness is going to hit next???? :lol: :clown: :agree2: :eek:

Also the question could be is WHEN? and which Lottery!

649 = Nov 22
Banco = Everynight!
Super 7 = Nov 28!

Hey I should play your numbers that way when you hit I will too!
:lol:.....

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sidebar