Where Is that thread???

Where is the thread that Geenie posted here??Was there something wrong with it??? I just talked to Leon Stepanian on the phone he said that he would be posting soon here....We discussed about announcers and stuff..He seems to be a nice gentleman...From this conversation I think that he is about to update the site pretty soon!!!:agree: :agree2:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Hi Guys .. I did not delete the thread or post.
Over the last couple of days the ususal SQL problem ocurred and I had to fix the dateabase on two occasions. When it is fixed so that the forums can work again the problematic post/thread that glitched is deleted.
Please post the URL and info again.
Sorry for the inconvenience - it is beyond my control and will continue here and at all other forums until a new SQL system is put into place on the web.

Beaker

I noticed he has hint..hint.. on his predictions too. You must have had a BIG influence on him already :lol: :lol:

I'm sure that Leon is going to be happy about that when he comes back to the board...Saw him lurking around today...
Thanks to Geenie to originally post that link...great place to visit!
:agree2: :agree:

Brad

Hey look ... just deleted my link and editted post to say that when I saw your link ... no race intended, bad joke maybe ? take your pick

gsobier

LT:

The sooner the better! I get that sort of comment towards me all the time because I'm responsible for system maintenance as well. I'm either a bum or a genius, depending on the outcome. Such is life and broad shoulders alone with a think skin helps:agree:.

Regards,
George:)

LT said:
Hi Guys .. I did not delete the thread or post.
Over the last couple of days the ususal SQL problem ocurred and I had to fix the dateabase on two occasions. When it is fixed so that the forums can work again the problematic post/thread that glitched is deleted.
Please post the URL and info again.
Sorry for the inconvenience - it is beyond my control and will continue here and at all other forums until a new SQL system is put into place on the web.

dwoods99

I have followed this guy's predictions on the last two draws, and both indicated 22-23 as "Noticed", and both just turned up together on May 31's Lotto 6/49 draw. So maybe we should pay attention to the number 2 which has also been "noticed". :agree:

thornc

UP UP UP....

For a usefull resource..... at least to you canadians....

LT perhaps you can add this link in the free lotto stuff.... thanks!

Last edited:

Sidebar