Where is-it Going to hit next???

After hitting for a JACKPOT in Croatia 6/49...A 4 regular numbers hit in the Texas 5/54 lottery...A 5 regular numbers hit in the Québec/49 + a 3 regular numbers hit in the Canadian 6/49
All of this inside the last 3 weeks...I just wonder??? Where and in what lottery they will strike next....????:confused:
:dance1: 05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49 :dance1:
Now that is funny:clown: !!!!
:lol: :lol:

Watch out for this :dance1: set folks!!! :eek:

Beaker

How about this one?

These numbers are coming our way!!!

:dance1:

Nice game - pick a set then pick the lotto it will hit in :lol: :lol: :agree2: somebody must be making $$ off that one :agree:

Last edited:
When I'm not arrogant....I never win....Attitude is the key for me...Because when I'm mad ....I hit them like a thunderbolt!!!
And I'm starting to be mad...
:burnt: :burnt: :burnt: :kaioken:So here's the choices that I have...
1- I stay the lovely humble guy that you saw for about the last 2 months and I never get any hints or target...
or....
2- I become very arrogant not having any kind of humble manner at all but hitting hints after hints....

What do I choose???I'm turning red just thinking about it!!!
:burnt: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
When I'm not arrogant....I never win....Attitude is the key for me...Because when I'm mad ....I hit them like a thunderbolt!!!
And I'm starting to be mad...
:burnt: :burnt: :burnt: :kaioken:So here's the choices that I have...
1- I stay the lovely humble guy that you saw for about the last 2 months and I never get any hints or target...
or....
2- I become very arrogant not having any kind of humble manner at all but hitting hints after hints....

What do I choose???I'm turning red just thinking about it!!!
:burnt: :kaioken: :kaioken:
I don't think you are arrogant, just supremely confident :agree: which you have to be to win :agree2:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is going to happen starting tonite and also tomorrow night....Look at the end of that line you will find a dead cow...
:mad3: :kaioken: :uzi: :gunfire: :cow:
It is so odd that these hot numbers have been so quiet for so long. They will hit soon. Good luck with that S7 - going to the Pub for a :chug:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
It is going to happen starting tonite and also tomorrow night....Look at the end of that line you will find a dead cow...
:mad3: :kaioken: :uzi: :gunfire: :cow:

Exercise caution Dennis when shooting a cow in the hind quarters :dang: animal activists maybe monitoring this site ... also pls make sure it's no bull :D

Brad

dwoods99 said:
Would that be Bart Simpson ? :lol:

Isn't he the one who coined the phrase "Don't have a cow, man ..." ? Well I'm not sure if he'd be welcomed in the lotto players $$ :cow: $$ club :p: :D .

( So sorry ... I only had 3 Martinis and some wine with dinner ... hiiick.....hiiick..... hiickup!)

Last edited:

Sidebar